Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Inexpensive in style baby outfits online w/ free shippin

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:24 pm
Some ppl recently had babies and I need to buy a baby gift for them. Can't make them a meal because it if town, and I know they like clothes. And in style ones. (Me? My kids wear Carter's.)
SO...
Looking for free shipping on baby outfits yo to around $15 (maybe up to 20), winter, size 3-6 months.
I've been looking on Amazon because of Prime...
Any idea of other websites, or links to cute outfits?
(Ribbed and velour are in. I checked tottini to know.)

Thanks!!

ETA just googled baby clothes free shipping, and discovered that children's place does free shipping regardless of order size!! Going to search their website now.
Gymboree seems to be same website

r1

Post Wed, Aug 26 2020, 11:30 pm
I would probably do a pacifier clip at that price range, especially if I know we have different taste...

This concept -
Pacifier Clips BPA Free Silicone Beaded Binky Holder and Cotton Rope/Natural Holder for Boy and Girl Teething Holder Infant Baby Shower Gift (2 Pack, Grey) https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....69eeb

mushie Pacifier Clip Holder | Handmade in The USA | Cleo (Ash) https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....2e44d

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Some ppl recently had babies and I need to buy a baby gift for them. Can't make them a meal because it if town, and I know they like clothes. And in style ones. (Me? My kids wear Carter's.)
SO...
Looking for free shipping on baby outfits yo to around $15 (maybe up to 20), winter, size 3-6 months.

Thanks!!

ETA just googled baby clothes free shipping, and discovered that children's place does free shipping regardless of order size!! Going to search their website now.

FYI...I think Carter's has MUCH cuter clothes than Children's Place. I don't know why, but CP clothing seems much cheaper quality to me.

987gold

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 12:44 am
Or a nice toy...people who like nice stretchies don't want children's place baby clothes. Not to offend you. They are not in style. Either wait until the stores have them half price or 30/40% off in December. Or order totinni Or get a nice toy like
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....ddf85

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 1:13 am
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....6919c

lil legs is a "jewish" brand

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 3:08 am
987gold wrote:
Or a nice toy...people who like nice stretchies don't want children's place baby clothes. Not to offend you. They are not in style. Either wait until the stores have them half price or 30/40% off in December. Or order totinni Or get a nice toy like
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....ddf85

I agree with this. If they like nicer layette they won’t appreciate children’s place or Carter’s. Better off with a toy or accessory.

DVOM

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 7:01 am
I really must be clueless.

To me, Carter's is the hight of baby adorableness. Their stuff is so soft! Is it not in style?

Is there really such a thing as 'in style' newborn strechies? Babys wear each size clothing for like a month. And my babies (don't know about yours!) spit up, get soggy around the diaper... Maybe the best buy would be some super in style bibs? Or a blanket?

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 8:42 am
DVOM wrote:
I really must be clueless.

To me, Carter's is the hight of baby adorableness. Their stuff is so soft! Is it not in style?

Is there really such a thing as 'in style' newborn strechies? Babys wear each size clothing for like a month. And my babies (don't know about yours!) spit up, get soggy around the diaper... Maybe the best buy would be some super in style bibs? Or a blanket?

I happen to also like Carter's (and other classic baby brands). I like real babyish looking clothing for babies. But I'm the outlier in my neighborhood; most of my neighbors dress their babies in ribbed outfits or the stretchies sold in the Jewish stores with words or big pictures on them. To each their own!

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 8:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
SO...

Thanks!!

Gymboree closed down last year and they took it over.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics