Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
I'm so fed up!!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

mizle10

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 8:01 am
top mom wrote:
Why are you so concerned for these children?
I understand that they're suffering, but all they have to do is vaccinate, and voila, they're back in school!
If they have medical reasons for not vaccinating, well, I hope they can work around it, like some previous posters mentioned doing.
If their "excuse" is religious exception, then they must be practicing a different religion than the rest of imamother, because I literally can't think of a single thing in the Torah that remotely forbids vaccinating!
These children are suffering because of their parents' stubbornness! Yes, I feel sorry for them, but I feel even sorrier for the immunocompromised children who can c"v get sick because of them! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

THIS!!! The ones making the children suffer is not the schools but parents of these children who will stupidly hold on to their misguided values even when it’s their own children who end up suffering!

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 8:04 am
mizle10 wrote:
THIS!!! The ones making the children suffer is not the schools but parents of these children who will stupidly hold on to their misguided values even when it’s their own children who end up suffering!

who are you to say its misguided? do you have a child who was vaccine injured? when you do and you spend at least 6 plus months poring over every book and study out there then you can judge parents who choose not to vaccinate.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 8:39 am
I have no problem if people's belief is that vaccines are dangerous, but it was unfair of them to let their kids roam around freely in a time of an outbreak, and not quarantine when they were exposed or sick,.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics