Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Professional organizer in williamsburg

ladYdI

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 8:45 pm
Asking for a friend

margal

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 8:54 pm
Kalish, not sure what her first name is. You can check her out on Instagram, @perfectionista_o

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 10:23 pm
I tried so many. Everyone is booked till november.I used Smart.organizer virtually and you wouldn't believe how neat it came out....never mind that it was way cheaper too!

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 12:45 am
My friend Yenty Lefkowitz does this. There's also Bailu Sinai who does it for free.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 12:54 am
Mama Bear wrote:
My friend Yenty Lefkowitz does this. There's also Bailu Sinai who does it for free.

Why does she do it for free? What’s the catch? I live in willi in a tiny apartment could use an organizer but can’t afford one.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 1:54 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Why does she do it for free? What’s the catch? I live in willi in a tiny apartment could use an organizer but can’t afford one.

No catch. She does this as a chesed.
I don't want to have an organizer not bc of affordability, but bc I'm embarrassed to let someone into my cluttered apartment.
Btw you dont davka have to tatke someone from Wmsbg. My friend Leah Lax from Kensington does this too. Maybe she can give you a discount since I sent you!?

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:30 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
No catch. She does this as a chesed.
I don't want to have an organizer not bc of affordability, but bc I'm embarrassed to let someone into my cluttered apartment.
Btw you dont davka have to tatke someone from Wmsbg. My friend Leah Lax from Kensington does this too. Maybe she can give you a discount since I sent you!?

That is very special of your friend!

I wish she’d live where I do but never mind. I’d also be embarrassed to let anyone see the state of my closets. Ill hafta do myself a chesed and do it myself one day.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics