Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
New cases in boro park
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 1:59 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
To those complaining about the hospital care - maybe if our communities would get their priorities straight and fight for better hospital treatment rather than fighting for playgrounds, camps and elaborate weddings, then we would actually get somewhere and save some more lives.

Just a thought.

are you kidding me???
Askanim have been fighting for MONTHS. It's like talking to the wall. No one to talk to. They refuse. Period. There is literally nothing that can be done about this.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:00 pm
amother [ Mustard ] wrote:
As we all know, anyone who is fat, has high blood pressure, or anything else which makes them more at-risk doesn't deserve to live or be kept safe
we only should care about perfectly healthy people.

Yes, I am being sarcastic. WHO CARES IF THEY HAD A COMORBIDITY?!?!? THEY DIED. THEY ARE A HUMAN BEING

Hey, I'm overweight and have borderline high blood pressure. And I'm in my 40's and generally a healthy person. Bh I had a mild form and I'm okay, but, the point is, probalby half the people here on imamother have similar 'underlying conditions'....

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:20 pm
I'm considering wearing a mask at a wedding next week. but I'm embarrassed.

I went to Urgent Care in KJ a few weeks ago, they didn't temperature check at Check-in, nor did they make anyone wear a mask. Its absurd. Anyone who comes to urgent care is already not feeling well, and can possibly have covid.

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:28 pm
Goldie613 wrote:
Also received this =

Are people starting to listen now?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:30 pm
[quote="Mama Bear"]Hey, I'm overweight and have borderline high blood pressure. And I'm in my 40's and generally a healthy person. Bh I had a mild form and I'm okay, but, the point is, probalby half the people here on imamother have similar 'underlying conditions'....[/quote

And it hasn't been easy for people to get health care for those conditions.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 2:38 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Are people starting to listen now?

Either the grocery store magazines had already gone to press when that went out or someone decided not to publish it. It was posted on a window at All Fresh but you have to be up close to read it.
It is not a topic of concern or interest here. It's basically bad for business. I hope that we all stay safe
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics