Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Woman Clothing stores, bigger sizes

Pandabeer

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 9:33 am
Please post stores in lakewood and surrounding areas that sells bigger sized clothing for simchos at reasonable prices

Open stores and home stores. I would appreciate if you can also add adress & phone nr if you know it

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 9:36 am
Periwinkle has nice stuff and bigger sizes. They have very dressy regular shabbos stuff and weekday stuff. Its in howell shopping center right past chemed.

amother
White

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 1:48 pm
Womens Wardrobe on Canterbury carries only larger sizes. They carry the frum brands.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 6:37 pm
Your can try Surelle on rt 9 north. They have larger sizes of most clothing in the back. If you go, ask for help. They are a pricier store but often have affordable choices.
European Finnese on kennedy in glatt bite shopping center

ohsugar

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 8:47 am
There's a new store in Seagull Square, "Rebecca", that carries larger sizes as well. They have a nice selection.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 9:50 am
ohsugar wrote:
There's a new store in Seagull Square, "Rebecca", that carries larger sizes as well. They have a nice selection.

I passed this store and was wondering about it. Do you know up until what size they go? Did they have a lot of plys size things?

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 10:19 am
Do any of these stores carry size 26-28? Looking for a decent selection

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 11:10 am
Op, I think you should go to woman’s wardrobe and periwinkle. My mother is a size 20 and they have a nice selection in both of those stores. Actually woman’s wardrobe which is in someone’s home, ONLY carries large sizes. I’m remembering now that European finesse was a good choice for my mother too. She bought a few shabbos/simcha type clothing there.
(I’m not sure about surelle... I never saw large sizes there. I feel like they don’t even have my size 12)

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 12:49 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
Op, I think you should go to woman’s wardrobe and periwinkle. My mother is a size 20 and they have a nice selection in both of those stores. Actually woman’s wardrobe which is in someone’s home, ONLY carries large sizes. I’m remembering now that European finesse was a good choice for my mother too. She bought a few shabbos/simcha type clothing there.
(I’m not sure about surelle... I never saw large sizes there. I feel like they don’t even have my size 12)

Would you know where I can find the phone number for European finesse & woman's wardrobe?

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 1:47 pm
European finesse 732-364-5678
A woman’s wardrobe 732-901-4777

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 2:00 pm

Thanks

Pandabeer

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 5:58 pm

You know, woman's wardrobes hours and adress ? This phone nr iis, always getting a dial tone

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Sep 03 2020, 6:03 pm
There’s another number listed
848-221-4572
Address: 1483 Canterbury Road
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries