Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
West gate- wash n set

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 1:01 pm
Hi,

Any recommendations for someone in west gate that does a good job with wash n set?
Please post name, location, contact info, how much they charge, what you like about them, etc. (Or whatever info you have Wink

Thanks!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 1:35 pm
Nechama Jacobson- (773) 499-4550

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 2:21 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Nechama Jacobson- (773) 499-4550

Do you know how much she charges?

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 2:27 pm
Op some things are better dealt with irl. If I were a shaitel marcher I wouldn’t want my info publicly displayed on the web for anyone to see. Your neighbors all use someone, plus there are ads in all the weeklies.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 2:30 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Op some things are better dealt with irl. If I were a shaitel marcher I wouldn’t want my info publicly displayed on the web for anyone to see. Your neighbors all use someone, plus there are ads in all the weeklies.

I would rather get recommendation on here then random ad in paper.

I think it’s wrong to have a post titled - what do you think about this person - with private person name in the thread title. .
But I think asking for recommendations and being given names in a thread is diff. This is done for babysitters, make up artists and sheitel machurs all the time.
I created a post today also. For whatever reason I can’t ask my neighbors. Imamother is a great resource for this.
To be safe ppl can leave off phone numbers bec most ppl are searchable.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 2:41 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
I would rather get recommendation on here then random ad in paper.

I think it’s wrong to have a post titled - what do you think about this person - with private person name in the thread title. .
But I think asking for recommendations and being given names in a thread is diff. This is done for babysitters, make up artists and sheitel machurs all the time.
I created a post today also. For whatever reason I can’t ask my neighbors. Imamother is a great resource for this.
To be safe ppl can leave off phone numbers bec most ppl are searchable.

Op wants name, location, contact info, how much they charge, what you like about them, etc. That’s an awful lot of info for a public forum.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 2:44 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Op wants name, location, contact info, how much they charge, what you like about them, etc. That’s an awful lot of info for a public forum.

I guess your right e. But I would think name, recommendation and rate range is fair. Address is a bit much

summer0808

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:48 pm
Liat Bendtkowski. She charges $40 and she's great!

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 10:55 pm
Shifra Franklin
$40
I only used her a few times but I’ve been very happy with her. She’s on north crest
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries