Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Best products for straight band fall

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 30 2020, 12:10 am
I have worn a full wig since I got married; I've also worn hats with my hair out. I just decided to cover more carefully and bought a band fall. It's a basic, straight fall. My wigs are very wavy so this is a new texture of hair for me. I feel like it's a bit limp and would like to get it look like there's more volume. I also think it could be a little shinier.

What are good products for making a straight fall look like it's fuller/more hair, and for giving it a bit of a sheen?

coffeetime

Post Tue, Sep 08 2020, 6:21 pm
Good on you!

My hair is naturally like that, as is my fall. Have you tried washing it (no conditioner near the roots) and letting it air dry? After, you can add some hair serum or Moroccan oil (sparingly) to the ends and work it up a few inches from the bottom.

Do you want it a bit wavy? or do you like it straight? you can also add rollers and leave them in overnight, so it makes it a bit wavy. If it is naturally straight, the curls will drop and leave some bounce behind!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels