Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
My fall doesn't work out

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 12:40 pm
So before my chassone (a year ago) I bought then a 2nd hand sary sheital, problem is the clips at the side has been fallen off a few times and I needed to adjust them. Also it pulls my hair sometimes out. I'm really glad with my fall it is beautiful for me.
But I have also really fine and thin hair (if I want to have a nice clip in my hair I will lose it in a minute) so maybe a fall is not good for me? I'm also always on a bike so I need to have something pratical.
But I also don't want to spend money on a wig again if a good sheital macher can make it work again. My shabbos seital a full wig feels better...

So I'm puzzeled I should still have falls or maybe get a full wig on ali express (and then still which is the best to buy) I'm totally unfamiliar with sheitals and my colour is 8/14.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Sep 06 2020, 12:44 pm
Use a wig grip instead of the clips

coffeetime

Post Tue, Sep 08 2020, 6:26 pm
I use a velvet hairband underneath mine sometimes when I don't want to use the clips, however, 2 hairbands might make you feel hot.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Sep 08 2020, 8:09 pm
I wear a wig grip too (the velvet headband). I cannot wear a shaitel without it. I have thin hair too and clips do not grip my hair at all. They maybe grab onto 1 individual hair and pull it out in 5 seconds. Very painful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels