Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Hashem what do you want of me

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 12:32 pm
Did you ever really think about why does Hashem give me a tease and then take it away. He just put something in front of me that I thought would be so right for me and then He took it away. I’m angry. I know He knows what He’s doing but why add to my pain by holding it up in front of me and then taking it away?

ShishKabob

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 12:35 pm
I think that you should practice this thought in your mind, that whatever Hashem wants to send you, He will. In the right time, in the right place, through the right shaliach.
Perhaps, if this 'thing' is really coming to you, it will end up coming to you, just not at this moment. Be calm and know without a doubt that Hashem wants what is best for you and He will give you whatever you need and even want, if it's the best thing for you.
It's not easy op and it is disappointing many times.
Lots of hatzlocha and may Hashem send all good things your way!
K'siva Vchasima Tovah!!

Good Friend

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 1:10 pm
Yes, I often wonder what does Hashem get out of torturing me, why does He make it so hard? But I know it's true that Hashem Is doing what's best for us. On the moment I cry and am frustrated but when I am calmer I remember that, and can be more solution oriented.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 1:36 pm
Yes I asked that question when I had a late miscarriage. Talk about teasing only to grab it away Crying
All the holy talk about neshamos reuniting and tikkun and such don’t make me less pained.
No idea why Hashem did it but I’m not the only one with this question. We gotta believe, although it’s very hard at times.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 1:43 pm
I don't know. It's totally unnecessary. Hashem could teach us things without causing us pain, but He does anyways. And, there's just been enough suffering. Life is hard enough as it is. I hope you can find peace and comfort, OP.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 3:20 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
I think that you should practice this thought in your mind, that whatever Hashem wants to send you, He will. In the right time, in the right place, through the right shaliach.
Perhaps, if this 'thing' is really coming to you, it will end up coming to you, just not at this moment. Be calm and know without a doubt that Hashem wants what is best for you and He will give you whatever you need and even want, if it's the best thing for you.
It's not easy op and it is disappointing many times.
Lots of hatzlocha and may Hashem send all good things your way!
K'siva Vchasima Tovah!!

Amen thanks so very much. Ksiva v’chasima tova to you and everyone here too!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 3:22 pm
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Yes I asked that question when I had a late miscarriage. Talk about teasing only to grab it away Crying
All the holy talk about neshamos reuniting and tikkun and such don’t make me less pained.
No idea why Hashem did it but I’m not the only one with this question. We gotta believe, although it’s very hard at times.

So sorry for you, I also had a miscarriage at a late stage so I really understand you. I never got pregnant after that. I have one child bH though. But that’s not even what I’m referring to,now, It’s so so hard when it’s given to you only to be taken away.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 3:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So sorry for you, I also had a miscarriage at a late stage so I really understand you. I never got pregnant after that. I have one child bH though. But that’s not even what I’m referring to,now, It’s so so hard when it’s given to you only to be taken away.

I’m sorry for whatever you lost. Any type of loss is painful.
I too had kids before my miss but that fact did nothing to negate the pain.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Sep 09 2020, 3:36 pm
We don’t know what Hashem wants. We won’t ever know. Who says that whatever Hashem does is good for us? We can’t know anything.
But what we do know is that we are not in control. If it rains outside there’s nothing we can do. So I see my life circumstances like when it rains. I can be sad but then I have to accept it and once I accept things I can move on......
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions