Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Mockingbird

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 1:28 pm
Does anyone have the mockingbird single to double stroller? (Was released in April 2020 and is similar to their old model but now allows a second seat you can purchase separately.)

I’m seriously considering getting this as I like the idea of a stroller that can be a double but also just a great single stroller. And there’s no way I’d spend the uppababy type of money. My DH is concerned that the wheels aren’t good enough for a very smooth ride that can easily handle bumps, holes, going over curbs etc.

If you have it-what do you think about it? Especially about the wheels and how it pushes?

Thanks!

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 1:58 pm
I'd be cautious about anything which debuted in 2020.

That being said, I know nothing about strollers. Haven't had a baby in >15years and I'm not a grandmother yet. [quote]

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 2:06 pm
[quote="amother [ Orange ]"]I'd be cautious about anything which debuted in 2020.

That being said, I know nothing about strollers. Haven't had a baby in >15years and I'm not a grandmother yet.
Quote:

Thanks-it’s very similar to the stroller they put out in 2018 which people seem to love just slightly modified to accommodate a second seat.

lamplighter

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 3:04 pm
If you wanted an uppababy it is a great alternative.
Anyone I know who has it likes it.
Just be aware many many people dont like the vista or the mockingbird as a double. its cumbersome and akward.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 3:25 pm
lamplighter wrote:
If you wanted an uppababy it is a great alternative.
Anyone I know who has it likes it.
Just be aware many many people dont like the vista or the mockingbird as a double. its cumbersome and akward.

Ok thanks for the input. Are there any single to double strollers that you’ve heard people really like as a double?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 9:04 pm
Bump-anyone else?

katamommy

Post Fri, Sep 11 2020, 2:26 am
Bump, I want to know people's experience with Mockingbird or Vista as a double!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 11 2020, 6:49 am
katamommy wrote:
Bump, I want to know people's experience with Mockingbird or Vista as a double!

Yes I want to know how Mockingbird as a double! (Though wouldn’t buy a vista)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 10:36 am
Bump. Anyone tried the mockingbird as a double stroller?

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 11:15 am
How is it as a single? Does it fold normally and go in the car?

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 11:50 am
I kept seeing it on my Instagram and considered it, but wasn't either sure about the quality so didn't end up purchasing it.
Best would probably be if you can see it in store.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 12:29 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
I kept seeing it on my Instagram and considered it, but wasn't either sure about the quality so didn't end up purchasing it.
Best would probably be if you can see it in store.

There’s no store. The reason it’s so affordable is because it’s a direct to consumer company. No middle man. But they have 30 days try it and if you don’t like it you get a full refund. So I think I’m just gonna try it! Worst comes to worst I return it and get something else.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 03 2020, 12:31 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
How is it as a single? Does it fold normally and go in the car?

From what I’ve seen it’s almost identical to Uppa baby vista with amazing reviews. There are tons of review videos on YouTube if you want. Also the 30 day trial money back guarantee if you want to try it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics