Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Seger and surgery in the states

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 12 2020, 2:29 pm
DD has a very important surgery scheduled for right after sukkos. Should we go quickly now or risk having to reschedule (pay big fines )?
I am afraid that if there is a lock down we won't be able to go but I may loose my job if I take to long off....
I also really don't want to live in relatives homes for an indefinite period of time (if we can't come back in ) but am afraid that pushing off the surgery is a mistake

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 12 2020, 6:29 pm
bump

Elfrida

Post Sat, Sep 12 2020, 6:40 pm
They haven't made any decision about closing the airport yet. Wait until tomorrow, when the Knesset have to pass the lockdown and see what changes are made.

I don't think the airport was ever fully closed in the previous lockdown. Flights were cut right down, but still took place couple of times a week. Especially for serious medical conditions they are often a bit more flexible.

Are you Israeli citizens? If you are, you should be able to return without much trouble. If you're not, you could he stuck in chutz l'aretz for a while.

But don't decide anything until we get more details tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics