Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Lil Legs knit pants

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:41 pm
Has anyone purchased these pants yet for the fall/winter season? How would you say they run? My two year old son is a bit chunky and I'm debating if I should order size 2 or 3.... tia

amother
Green

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone purchased these pants yet for the fall/winter season? How would you say they run? My two year old son is a bit chunky and I'm debating if I should order size 2 or 3.... tia

They run quite small. I got size 2T for my average 1 year old.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 5:48 pm
Thanks for the response! Going to size up.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 7:51 pm
Good luck in finding colors and sizes. Sold out everywhere!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 7:56 pm
I ordered from the lil legs website...hopefully they'll ship.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 8:02 pm
I found at toetally you today in Flatbush. They had whatever sizes I needed. Another link that’s very similar is https://www.childrensplace.com.....51-IV

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:07 pm
Where can I find the walnut color size 4T?? I searched every. single. website. I know!!! I really wanted these for my son, been waiting till they were in stock, kept checking and now none left... Sad

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I ordered from the lil legs website...hopefully they'll ship.

what size? walnut color is totally out:(

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:13 pm
I haven’t had great experience with them last year.
The pants came apart at the seams, and one pants snap popped off after one wear when I tried to open it, tearing the entire snap out of the hole, rendering it useless.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:14 pm
I ordered black and heather grey in size 3
A lot of the frum clothing lines are completely selling out in minutes this season... I've never really put much thought into planning my son's shabbos outfits, I just schlep to Coney Island or boro park sometime in September and buy 3 outfits and some shabbos pajamas in his size. But this year we have two weddings one after another and he needs nice stuff so I've been following lots of the frum kids clothing Instagram accounts and everything I liked sold out in seconds... so frustrating. At least I'm not shopping for two yet... the matching pressure would drive me crazy!

amother
Green

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
A lot of the frum clothing lines are completely selling out in minutes this season... I've never really put much thought into planning my son's shabbos outfits, I just schlep to Coney Island or boro park sometime in September and buy 3 outfits and some shabbos pajamas in his size. But this year we have two weddings one after another and he needs nice stuff so I've been following lots of the frum kids clothing Instagram accounts and everything I liked sold out in seconds... so frustrating. At least I'm not shopping for two yet... the matching pressure would drive me crazy!

It's crazy how things are flying off the shelves this season. I need things for my baby. Even H&M is out of sizes.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:21 pm
Lulu is still getting in new stuff this week.
They got in some gorgeous shabbos sweaters and tops for boys.

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:24 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
I haven’t had great experience with them last year.
The pants came apart at the seams, and one pants snap popped off after one wear when I tried to open it, tearing the entire snap out of the hole, rendering it useless.

I had the same with 2 of those pants last season. Not sure why they make it so cheapy. Wish there were a pants out there similar to this.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:24 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
It's crazy how things are flying off the shelves this season. I need things for my baby. Even H&M is out of sizes.

H&M always sells out if baby stuff early

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:37 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Lulu is still getting in new stuff this week.
They got in some gorgeous shabbos sweaters and tops for boys.

thanks, will check.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

same here, but I want him to look cute and I saw the outfit with brown pants and I ordered the white sweater and now cannot get the pants anywhere. its so frustrating. its only sept 7th!! and they only went up for sale on some of the sites TODAY!!

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:42 pm
Same can't find dark walnut pants in size 3t anywhere??!! Anyone have any other cute outfits in that price range. Bonus If you can find matching also size 3t girl

amother
Green

Post Mon, Sep 07 2020, 9:43 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
same here, but I want him to look cute and I saw the outfit with brown pants and I ordered the white sweater and now cannot get the pants anywhere. its so frustrating. its only sept 7th!! and they only went up for sale on some of the sites TODAY!!

Most sites have pre order. That's why they're sold out so fast. Zeebra pajamas went online today and they're sold out in most places. It's madness.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 7:27 am
I bought these in Heather gray and sized up, they really run small. I bought a 3t for my just turned 2 year old and they just fit in the waist and upper part but were long.
I took the advice earlier and bought the children's place pants linked earlier for $8 and they just arrived. They seem to be very similar in cut and size and material although don't have exactly the same look. They are perfect as a second pair. I wanted a black pair as well and couldn't stomach paying the price for a second lil legs so this was perfect for me!
Thanks to who ever posted that idea!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics