Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
Lakewood do you have girl baby clothing you no longer need?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:06 am
Hello we are struggling financially since my husband started a new business and isn’t getting any income from it and had a set back due to Covid. I have a baby girl who is on the larger side who is 10 months. I have teenager girls who want her to dress frum style only they are so expensive in frum stores and will not let me purchase from Carter or Children’s Place which are cheaper. Do you have any frum style clothing in sizes 12 and 18 months for winter for both weekday and Shabbos that you no longer need and would be able to give away? Thank you so much. It is so appreciated.

sunshine23

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:40 am
Hi op. I totally get your daughters. I was that teenager who didn't let my mother dress my baby sister certain ways. I would choose her clothes etc.
I am starting a gemach in Brooklyn. I just posted asking for second hand good condition clothing. If I get that size I will arrange for you to have them

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:57 am
sunshine23 wrote:
Hi op. I totally get your daughters. I was that teenager who didn't let my mother dress my baby sister certain ways. I would choose her clothes etc.
I am starting a gemach in Brooklyn. I just posted asking for second hand good condition clothing. If I get that size I will arrange for you to have them
. Yes exactly. Their friends all dress their baby siblings that way so they want to feel the same. Thank you so much!!!

ohsugar

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:05 am
I don't have any clothes for you, but check out Serendipity and Sage.
Serendipity has lots of nice clothes, especially for babies. They have plenty of new items, especially now in the beginning of the season.
Sage (in amazing savings plaza) sells previous years clothes at great prices.
I've done really well there

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
. Yes exactly. Their friends all dress their baby siblings that way so they want to feel the same. Thank you so much!!!

But you are the mother. The baby is not their accessory.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:21 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
But you are the mother. The baby is not their accessory.
. Yes I wish they would get that point! If I dress her in something they consider nerdy, my older daughter changes her clothes to something she prefers. It’s just not worth the battle. I want them to feel happy and proud of their little sister who they waited very long for (we had a bunch of boys before she came along). Thanks.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:33 am
Sorry- I don’t have baby girl but I have size 7 brand name girls clothing.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:37 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Sorry- I don’t have baby girl but I have size 7 brand name girls clothing.

I may be inteterested. what brands if I may ask?

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:40 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:

I have to look thru it again but it’s coco blanc and carbon soldier shabbos outfit. I’ll look through the week day stuff when I get home.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:41 am
thanks

cnc

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:47 am
sunshine23 wrote:

Where are you located? I have some beautiful stuff that I would like to give you .

sunshine23

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:50 am
I'm in Brooklyn
Thank you!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 9:53 am
cnc wrote:
Where are you located? I have some beautiful stuff that I would like to give you .
. I’m in Lakewood. Thank you.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 4:33 pm
Well I’m in Lakewood and do have a bunch of beautiful excellent quality clothing but I don’t think Your daughters would approve. We are comfortable financially and I dress my babies in baby gap, Carter’s, and target stretchies....

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 6:21 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Well I’m in Lakewood and do have a bunch of beautiful excellent quality clothing but I don’t think Your daughters would approve. We are comfortable financially and I dress my babies in baby gap, Carter’s, and target stretchies....
. Thank you so much!! I’m sure they’re gorgeous. No my girls wouldn’t approve. Thanks so much anyway!

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 6:36 pm
I did really well last week in serendipity for that size and styles. They had brand new company was petals and peas a few styles shabbos outfits. Jewish styles. $14/outfit. Runs on smaller side so size up. Also new lil legs outfits for weekday, $8. Go check them out! Lots of nice Jewish style things

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 6:56 pm
How did you get lil legs outfits for $8? Selling in store for $60. Flying out the shelves even before coming in.

Anybody that has hand me downs for you, your girls won't approve of,if it's not the current new season fashion shtick

dankbar

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 6:57 pm
Ali express has beautiful new fashion toddler outfits for cheap

Also kidichic.

Lil legs ribbed sets in stores are $60. Kidichic has similar for $30

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 7:02 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
I did really well last week in serendipity for that size and styles. They had brand new company was petals and peas a few styles shabbos outfits. Jewish styles. $14/outfit. Runs on smaller side so size up. Also new lil legs outfits for weekday, $8. Go check them out! Lots of nice Jewish style things

I was in Serendipity and saw the same thing but it was so messy. I couldn’t find the correct sizes. It was in the afternoon so by that time it was hard to find what I needed. I’ve also checked Kidichic and Sage and couldn’t find. I’m sure they restock so I will have to keep checking. I work so it’s not so easy to go shopping. Thank you.

ChavivaK

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 10:36 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:

I would love the size 7 clothing if they're still available!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names