Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Help me! Going absolutely nuts

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:26 pm
My ds is 3 and still will not make number 2 on the toilet. He will not make number 2 in a diaper. He will only make number 2 in his underpants. He is in real school. Bh he hasn’t had any accidents. What tips and tricks can all you ladies give me to teach him only on toilet. He doesn’t seem to mind that he’s dirty. When I ask him he tells me he made in his pants. When I ask where does number 2 belong he says bathroom. So why on earth is he not doing that???? I bring him to the bathroom numerous times a day. I’m at my wits end. I Bh have other kids and cannot be busy with this the entire day. Please help me. Ty!

amother
Green

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:29 pm
I went nuts when I toilet trained. What ultimately helped me was a fervent prayer in the Mikva. Can't Believe It

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:30 pm
Did you try offering a prize or other reward?

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:33 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I went nuts when I toilet trained. What ultimately helped me was a fervent prayer in the Mikva. Can't Believe It

I'm struggling with potty training my little one right now... love this idea! Thank you!!! Heart

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:35 pm
I haven’t tried a prize yet. So let’s say I buy him a truck he would love. How long do I say he needs to go number 2 in toilet before he gets it? Do I give him small little chachkas after each time to lead up to the big prize?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training