Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Out of town girls' HS without smartphones, East Coast?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:31 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
OP, I'm not sure there is a perfect answer for you. I'm thinking what about Kosloff Torah Academy in Philly?

Definitely girls with smartphones but also girls with dumb phones and some with no phones at all.

It is pretty academic but the classes are tracked and as long as your daughter doesn't have real learning disabilities she should be fine and they won't look down on her at all. Really really amazing teachers and administration.

It's worth doing research on the school and class your daughter would be in. It's a great school and community!

ETA: There was a time when a lot of rejected girls from Lakewood ended up there. They no longer accept those girls and due to that plus some other factors the school is much mpre bais yaakovy than it used to be.

Thanks. I have a relative there. Wonderful school, but definitely a lot of girls on social media and other things. I don't want to speak badly about any school, it's a great school but not for dd.

healthy18

Post Sun, Sep 13 2020, 8:46 pm
PM me. I went to a great school oot!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children