Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Who are the doctors?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:15 pm
Who are the doctors, in NY and NJ (and elsewhere) telling people not to test or quarantine? Giving out hydroxy even though the FDA has banned them from doing so? And why do you trust these doctors with your life and your children's lives?

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:18 pm
Im guessing they are puppets of the 'machers' and wealthy of the community. They do what the people want. I'm disgusted though.

Einikel

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:20 pm
🍿🍿🍷🍷

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:22 pm
Einikel wrote:
🍿🍿🍷🍷

Ha ha.

I want to make sure that if they are my doctors, I find NEW doctors

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:25 pm
so ask your doctors what they advise and then you will know

trixx

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Who are the doctors, in NY and NJ (and elsewhere) telling people not to test or quarantine? Giving out hydroxy even though the FDA has banned them from doing so? And why do you trust these doctors with your life and your children's lives?

If you find out lmk!! I know so many ppl personally who swear by hcq after they got early intervention with it back in March. This is when doctors were still able to give it out without pharmacies refusing. Any doctor who prescribes it is exactly one that I will trust with my life. Excuse me for believing my eyes instead of the FDA.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

If not testing means that infected people are running around, then it's wrong. When people traveled to Africa before Covid, nobody worried about the dangers of hydroxychloroquine and tourists were all advised to take it. I don't think that the FDA should ban doctors from giving it for Covid because no study has been good in either direction but Yale epidemiologist Dr Harvey Risch believes that it should be given to high risk people at the beginning of the infection. Basically if Africa is letting people come, any tourist can take it.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:30 pm
trixx wrote:
If you find out lmk!! I know so many ppl personally who swear by hcq after they got early intervention with it back in March. This is when doctors were still able to give it out without pharmacies refusing. Any doctor who prescribes it is exactly one that I will trust with my life. Excuse me for believing my eyes instead of the FDA.

Interestingly enough, so much less people are dying now even when this has been taken out of the equation.

The fact that someone took it and then felt better doesn't mean anything. I can tell you hundreds of thousands of people who didn't take any medication and healed completely as well.

And don't start talking about neglect in response, because there's an entire world outside of New York.

We have so many other ways to treat it now, not sure why the fixation on this unproven drug.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:39 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Interestingly enough, so much less people are dying now even when this has been taken out of the equation.

The fact that someone took it and then felt better doesn't mean anything. I can tell you hundreds of thousands of people who didn't take any medication and healed completely as well.

And don't start talking about neglect because there's an entire world outside of New York.

We have so many other ways to treat it now, not sure why the fixation on this unproven drug.

Why is the death rate climbing in EY? They are entering another lockdown. If the virus is so benign and easily treated, why are so many Israelis critically ill? I mean, sheesh, head lice also spreads like crazy and many children in Israel frequently get lice but they don't shut the whole country down for that and lice don't go away on their own. So if this virus is no biggie, and we have so many good treatments, than what's going on there?

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:41 pm
Somehow I was also not able to talk to any of these doctors myself. Somehow everyone else who scoffs at protective measures has a doctor or knows someone who has a doctor who says that masks are more dangerous than Covid or something like that.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:42 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Why is the death rate climbing in EY? They are entering another lockdown. If the virus is so benign and easily treated, why are so many Israelis critically ill? I mean, sheesh, head lice also spreads like crazy and many children in Israel frequently get lice but they don't shut the whole country down for that and lice don't go away on their own. So if this virus is no biggie, and we have so many good treatments, than what's going on there?

I think it's a biggie, I've lost FIVE people. The US is closing in on 200k deaths. Is nobody in our community dying?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:42 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Where did I say the virus is no biggie? Scratching Head

I just said that we now know way better how to treat it, and therefore there are way less deaths than there were in the beginning.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:45 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Hashem is having Rachmanus in my community. It’s a diff strain or something. You can’t xompare now to April. I still wear masks. My parents are 100% quarantine and will be alone another yom tov. But something in my community is diff this time. Our shul just had an outbreak. Many ppl over 60, some are not healthy with auto immune disease and yet for all of them it was a really bad cold. Halevei it should stay like this. It was not at all like this the first round.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:49 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Where did I say the virus is no biggie? Scratching Head

I just said that we now know way better how to treat it, and therefore there are way less deaths than there were in the beginning.

I agree that the virus usually goes away without treatment or with OTC meds or sometimes antibiotics but why should a doctor not be able to prescribe a medication that might work if used early enough in the course of the disease but he can give that exact same drug to a healthy person who wants to visit a place where malaria exists? So if the Covid patients say that they are going on a safari, they can have the drug?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:52 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Hashem is having Rachmanus in my community. It’s a diff strain or something. You can’t xompare now to April. I still wear masks. My parents are 100% quarantine and will be alone another yom tov. But something in my community is diff this time. Our shul just had an outbreak. Many ppl over 60, some are not healthy with auto immune disease and yet for all of them it was a really bad cold. Halevei it should stay like this. It was not at all like this the first round.

From your keypad to Hashem's eyes! Please Hashem have rachmanas.

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 6:59 pm
I don't trust anyone with my life and neither should you. Trust is not for humans. But I do think that everyone has a right to request a medicine that may work for them.
Doctors in general shouldn't be absolutely trusted. Ever heard of people going for second and third opinions? Ever heard of doctors pushing drugs or medicine when it wasn't necessary? Or sticking to a particular brand even when a different one is better for the patient? These are not only a few stories. Open your eyes and you'll see lots you can't imagine. Hint, there's money and open bribery involved.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
I don't trust anyone with my life and neither should you. Trust is not for humans. But I do think that everyone has a right to request a medicine that may work for them.
Doctors in general shouldn't be absolutely trusted. Ever heard of people going for second and third opinions? Ever heard of doctors pushing drugs or medicine when it wasn't necessary? Or sticking to a particular brand even when a different one is better for the patient? These are not only a few stories. Open your eyes and you'll see lots you can't imagine. Hint, there's money and open bribery involved.

I was raised by doctors, I trust them.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 7:05 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:

People also have the right to refuse hydroxychloroquine if it's offered and they don't want it. Nobody is forcing it down anyone's throat but I just think that if a doctor can give this medication for other conditions, it should be allowed for this too.

happyone

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 7:35 pm
I will only use a doc that can think out of the box instead of idly watching patients die. if you wont at least let me TRY hodroxy, I dont allow you to treat myself or my family members . FYI, I'm one of the people its saved my life during covid. high risk and all... Thank God for doctors that mean patients not studies or waiting for more deaths and less answers .

gold21

Post Mon, Sep 14 2020, 7:40 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I agree that the virus usually goes away without treatment or with OTC meds or sometimes antibiotics but why should a doctor not be able to prescribe a medication that might work if used early enough in the course of the disease but he can give that exact same drug to a healthy person who wants to visit a place where malaria exists? So if the Covid patients say that they are going on a safari, they can have the drug?

Exactly 💯 💯

K guys I'm going to Africa, byeeee, I'm taking along my HCQ, k.

Oh, wait, plans have been cancelled, I'm staying put. No HCQ for me. On US soil, it's a verrrry scary dangerous drug. It's only safe in Africa.

(And please don't point me in the direction of people who were given crazy high doses and unfortunately had bad reactions. Overdoses are generally problematic, not just for HCQ.)
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics