Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Is it easier financially?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 12:48 pm
Does any of your boys wear uniform? I think would be much easier in so many ways.

If your boys do what's the pros and cons?

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 12:52 pm
No.
I find boys so easy.
Just buy pants, shirts or sweatshirts and let the boys pick.

mha3484

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 12:55 pm
No uniform and its great. I can get pants and shirts anywhere spending as little as I can. I always laugh when I open the school newsletter and see the boys wearing the same shirt from target.

My only girl is a baby so I have a long time until the uniform parsha. Im not looking forward to it lol.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 4:01 pm
Our local kids' clothing store carries French Toast uniforms. Our school has a dress code, not a boys' uniform as such, but I buy my boys the uniform pants and shirts because they're pretty much the cheapest thing around. If I see plain dumb dark pants cheaper elsewhere I'm free to buy them. For girls my school has a uniform and even if the French toast were of the right pattern, the skirts and jumpers are nowhere near long enough and I'm forced to buy from the official school uniform company. It's pretty expensive by my standards, much more than French Toast. But for girls having a uniform is cheaper in the long run because you buy fewer items. A girl would object to having just three different skirts and two different blouses for school but with a uniform no one can tell if she has three skirts or ten.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 4:04 pm
I hate it for my son. I have to buy extra clothes that he'll never wear outside of school. To me it's a waste of money.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics