Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Neighbors complaining - vent
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Sep 17 2020, 8:56 am
If they are public school teachers, they should be up. My husband is a public school teacher and zoom sessions have started even though school isn’t officially open.

Woman of Valor

Post Thu, Sep 17 2020, 9:13 am
I would write back sooooo sorry I lost the remote control

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Sep 17 2020, 10:16 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Keep in mind that noise from overhead sounds 100 times worse than it really is . meaning to you your kids are just walking but to the pple under it sounds like elephants. ive lived under kids. its absolutely horrible stomping sounds and vibrations .
get your kids super foam padded crocs or shoes it will help.

They should move then! That's what happens in apartments. Gosh

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Sep 17 2020, 1:27 pm
OMG I had the same thing with a frum family living underneath us. They had kids too but just believed they were perfect and we were shmattas and everything we did was wrong. I still have nightmares....

After they moved out there were a series of new tenants who were all nice and sweet and never complained about anything.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:30 am
You mentioned it was better with the air conditioner on. Do you mean yours or theirs (I'm assuming theirs)?

If the air conditioner was acting as a white noise machine for them, then maybe that's all it will take to get them off your back. Would you consider buying them one as a gift, and telling them you hope this helps? Other than that, find out where their bedroom is positioned and maybe just keep the kids out of the room that's overhead in the early morning hours?

And yes, I second those who say that when you are able to move you may want to consider a ground floor apt - it makes SUCH a huge difference in your stress levels!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics