Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Monsey food pickup
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 15 2020, 6:31 am
Any places started giving out again?

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Sep 18 2020, 11:22 am
Bump

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Sep 18 2020, 11:55 am
I haven't heard of any schools that started again.

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Sep 18 2020, 12:03 pm
I know bobov will have next week I don’t know details. But a lot of other schools are only giving to there students and delivering it.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Sep 20 2020, 8:55 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I know bobov will have next week I don’t know details. But a lot of other schools are only giving to there students and delivering it.

Bobov started last week , but only to their own students and they are doing deliveries. I have a friend that received a package before Yom Tov. But she told me that people outside the school won’t have access to it.

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:07 pm
Anyone have info on bas mikrah food pickup? Heard that they are giving but I don't have info. Thanks

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:27 pm
Fw: We are pleased to inform you that we have arranged for two meal distributions before יום טוב. The first will take place this Thursday, September 24, from 4:30-6:30PM. The second distribution wil be the following Thursday, October 1, from 12:00-3:00PM. Each distribution will consist of breakfast and lunch for an entire week.

The meals are available for all children 18 and under regardless of whether they are Bais Mikroh talmidim. You may inform others about this as well.

The distribution will take place on the gravel lot on the corner of West Maple Avenue and Viola Rd.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:34 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Anyone have info on bas mikrah food pickup? Heard that they are giving but I don't have info. Thanks

I got this text. but when I try to contact them nobody answered. Maybe you'll have better luck.

(BASMIKROH) The federal government will continue to fund meals for children under age 18 who are NOT receiving federally funded school lunches. Bas Mikroh students are eligible for this program. To register for the program please text your name, cell number and amount of meals to 845.605.8161

People said it was open to other people, not just their students.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:38 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Fw: We are pleased to inform you that we have arranged for two meal distributions before יום טוב. The first will take place this Thursday, September 24, from 4:30-6:30PM. The second distribution wil be the following Thursday, October 1, from 12:00-3:00PM. Each distribution will consist of breakfast and lunch for an entire week.

The meals are available for all children 18 and under regardless of whether they are Bais Mikroh talmidim. You may inform others about this as well.

The distribution will take place on the gravel lot on the corner of West Maple Avenue and Viola Rd.

I heard you can only take if your kids don't get lunch in school.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:41 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
I heard you can only take if your kids don't get lunch in school.

I emailed them. They said you do not need to sign up.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 9:13 pm
thunderstorm wrote:

this is amazing! do you need to sign up?

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 9:15 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
this is amazing! do you need to sign up?

I emailed them. They said no

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 9:44 pm
My son gets lunch in school but my daughter doesn’t. Could I still go there and get for both?

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 10:33 pm
You can take for the child who doesn’t get lunch in school. The government is already paying for the lunch your child is getting in school.

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 5:25 pm
Due to the unexpected high volume of people picking up food, the food provider has run out of supplies. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
From bais mikroh

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 9:43 pm
it was such a interesting box anyway. not that I dont appreciete it- every bit helps for me and I am happy to be able to have some stuff for sukkos, but the items were not the usual type of food boxes that were given out in the summer.
there was basically a box full of milk, gefilte fish and tons and tons of challah rolls. with a few single random cucumbers and peaches thrown in.
I am very very appreciative, just posting in case it makes anyone else feel ok about the fact that they missed it.

cooc

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 7:59 am
The food boxes is a government funding for everyone it’s not private so if u want to register at a certain school why can’t u do that can someone explain?

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 8:07 am
cooc wrote:
The food boxes is a government funding for everyone it’s not private so if u want to register at a certain school why can’t u do that can someone explain?

Because it got out of hand and overwhelming. Also my kids school didn’t have enough boxes for there own people most of the time. Now we get boxes delivered ton our house no more pickup.

cooc

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 8:09 am
Where do u sign up for delivery?

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 8:10 am
cooc wrote:

We started getting delivery to students only because people took advantage. They went to every schools pickup instead of going to just one place. There weren't enough boxes for students and for others. So many schools started to give for their students only.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries