Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Bought disposable ramekins??

artsy

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:09 pm
They were a bit pricey actually .
Originally thought it would be cute to make individual fruit crumbles but don't think it is worth it.
Someone once made a warm chocolate cake with a fudge sauce that was really good when I was at there house. Anyone have a real tried and true recipe something that would really be yomtov'dik that is worth it to use these disposable ramekins I bought for.

challahchallah

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:17 pm
I’m sorry I can’t help with a recipe but I was actually looking for disposable individual ramekins. Do you have a link to where you bought them? Thank you!

artsy

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:26 pm
I bought them at Amazing Savings in the section with all the pans.

But I saw something very similiar to what I bought on Amazon

Disposable Aluminum Cupcake Ramekin it is called I think (I don't know how to put in the link properly)

yiddishmom

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:33 pm
place some cookie crumbs in a ramekin. put two squares of good quality chocolate on crumbs, and cover with 1.5-2 cookies worth of choc chip cookie dough. bake till cookie dough looks done and serve with ice cream.

Recipe credits to @essgee.

I never tried this myself.

yiddishmom

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:34 pm
Would you want a recipe for a hot apple cobbler, to be served with Ice cream?

advocate

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:39 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....af8f8

Different colors, different lid styles available
I love these!

artsy

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:42 pm
Looking for a recipe for something that is really amazing to be worth the patchke of all the individual portions as well as using up all those ramekins. Not sure my kids will appreciate apple cobbler enough. But thanks!

yiddishmom

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 2:43 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
place some cookie crumbs in a ramekin. put two squares of good quality chocolate on crumbs, and cover with 1.5-2 cookies worth of choc chip cookie dough. bake till cookie dough looks done and serve with ice cream.

Recipe credits to @essgee.

I never tried this myself.

This should be easy.

challahchallah

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:25 pm
advocate wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....af8f8

Different colors, different lid styles available
I love these!

Thank you!

sky

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:33 pm
artsy wrote:
Looking for a recipe for something that is really amazing to be worth the patchke of all the individual portions as well as using up all those ramekins. Not sure my kids will appreciate apple cobbler enough. But thanks!

Fresh and easy has a recipe for blueberry ice cream cobblers. You layer vanilla ice cream and bluerry aside and top with a crumble. It’s not a warm succos dish- but really yummy.

artsy

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:18 am
Maybe a chocolate soufflé that can be cooked in individual ramekins slightly gooey that is good served with vanilla ice cream- anyone have such a recipe that you have made ?

mizle10

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:24 am
This is delicious!! I’ve never tried rewarming it though.

Main ingredients
1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine or butter
4 ounces (110 grams) good-quality bittersweet chocolate, broken into pieces
1 and 1/4 cups Gefen Confectioners’ Sugar
2 whole eggs + 3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon Gefen Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius). Spray five ramekins with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
2. Microwave margarine with chocolate in a large bowl for one minute. The margarine will be melted. Whisk the chocolate into the margarine until the chocolate is fully melted also. Add in sugar and whisk until well blended. Whisk in eggs until fully incorporated and then add vanilla. Stir in flour; do not overmix.
3. Divide the mixture evenly among the ramekins. Bake for 13 minutes. The center will still be runny when you remove it from the oven; this is the secret to chocolate lava cake.
4. Serving Suggestion: Allow cake to cool for two minutes, then flip out of the ramekin onto a dessert plate. Top with a dusting of confectioners’ sugar and serve warm with vanilla ice cream and fresh fruit.

https://www.kosher.com/recipe/.....-7770

jewishmom6

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:31 am
- individual warm brownies. something like this (one bowl) but never made this recipe.
https://www.kosher.com/recipe/.....-9725

- molten cake is yummy
https://www.kosher.com/recipe/.....-7770
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics