Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kids Clothing- Are you looking to give away?

ChavivaK

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 10:50 am
Hi,

Anyone in NY looking to give away kids clothing who would be willing to ship? I live in an out of town community where we have less access to frum styles, and many people here struggle financially. I would make sure that the clothing would be distributed to people who could use it (although I will not ask them about their financial situation) and your clothing would go to good use. I would probably also keep anything that works for my own kids. Willing to pay for the shipping. Please pm me if you'd be interested in doing this!

ChavivaK

Post Thu, Nov 10 2022, 12:17 pm
Hi All,
Just bumping this up! This ended up working out very nicely back in 2020 (people pm-ed me), so if there's anyone who would be interested now please let me know! Also, if you live in monsey or anywhere relatively close to Passaic I can arrange pickup. I'll make sure that your clothes are put to good use!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Nov 10 2022, 12:37 pm
Hi! Do you have an economical way for me to ship the clothes, so it makes sense? How far would I be shipping the clothing to? Thanks!

ChavivaK

Post Thu, Nov 10 2022, 1:54 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Hi! Do you have an economical way for me to ship the clothes, so it makes sense? How far would I be shipping the clothing to? Thanks!

I'm located in Baltimore. I know shipping isn't super economical, but I may be able to arrange pickup.
Where are you located?

amother
Charcoal

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 12:09 am
Just wondering if you're paying shipping, why does it need to be from NY?

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 12:20 am
I have tons of stuff in beautiful condition and don’t mind shipping if I know it’ll be put to good use. Will pm you tomorrow, iyh.

amother
Camellia

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 12:29 am
Aren’t there gemachs in Baltimore for kids clothes? And WhatsApp groups and Google groups?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries