Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Game or toy recommendations...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 2:21 pm
Looking for 2-3 games/ or toys that a 5 and 7 yr old can play together. Should be something easy to pack along when traveling, keep them busy, not need adult help, be played on shabbos, not something the older one would for sure always win and fun. Any ideas?

We are going away for yom tov (both days) and while our hosts both days have lots of toys, we are sleeping by neighbors and my kids get up early.... So I want something they can play together quietly till it's late enough for them to go to our hosts(I rather not have to ask the hosts to borrow games from them or have to be on top of returning it in case it's something with lots of pieces and etc...)

Pickle1

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 3:51 pm
just bought this. its adorable for those ages. and the magnetic pieces are enclosed in the game, can't lose them. basically you have to copy the pattern on the card by moving the pieces with magentic pen. can play alone or complete with someone
https://www.toys2discover.com/....._ss=r

Pickle1

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 3:53 pm
floor puzzles, look and find books, matching/memory game are always hits in my house for that age.

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 5:13 pm
Gamewright card games: Rat a tat cat, too many monkeys, others
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children