Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Childcare for full time working mom's?
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 6:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
OY! I feel so bad for babies & little kids whose parents work till 5 pm or more!

I feel so bad for people who need to build themselves up by pulling others down!

mig100

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 6:13 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I feel so bad for people who need to build themselves up by pulling others down!

Can I like this 1000 times

The root of all the mommy wars...putting others down to lifting thrmselves

singleagain

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 6:22 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
OY! I feel so bad for babies & little kids whose parents work till 5 pm or more!

Don't feel bad for me. I have wonderful loving parents. I had a marvelous babysitter. I grew up awesome.

My mom may work extremely hard. But being on call 24/7 does that. And you know what... I admire her for it.

Thank God she had a wonderful understanding boss who told her to take off if my or my siblings needed something. On the rare occasion she wasn't there my babysitter was there with a big video recorder getting everything.

My mother never made me feel unimportant bc she was working so hard. Plus I always had my creature comforts. Not that we were ignored and given materialistic stuff. But I knew that I had my stuff bc my mom worked hard for it.

My mom set a great example for me and she balanced it beautifully. I hope that imyh if I have a family one day that I can balance my work and home life just as well as my mother.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics