Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone know info for Violet Tights/Socks sale?
1  2  Next

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 11:13 am
I clipped the piece of paper but can't find it anywhere....and my DD needs some more school hosiery. Anyone have the info for time/location of this sale?

TIA!

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 1:01 pm
Do you know which publication it was in?

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 1:07 pm
found it 575 prospect st
w-f & next t-w 12:30-5, fri 11-2
sept 29 at night 8:30-10

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 1:10 pm
Is that in Lkwd?
I'm in brooklyn and still didn't do tights shopping as it's just very pricey. So far knee socks are still ok but it is getting cooler out and my daughter prefers full tights.
I got two pairs at Target that are pretty cute but need some more.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 2:52 pm
Thank you!

Gold, they had tights (nice ribbed ones, that my DD likes), 3 pairs for $10 or $12 (different styles). But yes, it's in Lakewood (and this is the Lakewood forum.)

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 2:54 pm
Children’s place has for 3.50-4.50. Some ribbed options (for those outside Lakewood and looking)

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 2:56 pm
Is violet a brand or a store? Any idea how they compare to condor?

Rappel

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 2:58 pm
And here I was wondering when purple tights became the new Lakewood uniform standard...

Thanks for the explanation!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:04 pm
Rappel, I really needed a good laugh right now! Thank you!

Violet is a brand. I've been happy with it (DD wore them all last year but has gone up in size). I have no idea how they compare to condor. Last year we got thru the winter on them, so they must be pretty good (we've had other brands that seem to get holes in the toes almost as soon as you put them on.)

Just a word - the modal rib type runs really small, go TWO sizes up. The sweater-type rib seems to run true to size.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:14 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Rappel, I really needed a good laugh right now! Thank you!

Violet is a brand. I've been happy with it (DD wore them all last year but has gone up in size). I have no idea how they compare to condor. Last year we got thru the winter on them, so they must be pretty good (we've had other brands that seem to get holes in the toes almost as soon as you put them on.)

Just a word - the modal rib type runs really small, go TWO sizes up. The sweater-type rib seems to run true to size.

Thanks for the info. I always buy condor but they’re really a fortune.. but my experience with cheaper brands has been that they rip and I end up spending more replacing them. Maybe I’ll give these a try.

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 3:21 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Children’s place has for 3.50-4.50. Some ribbed options (for those outside Lakewood and looking)

Thanks, I ordered 2 pairs but the fit was all wrong for my daughter. I appreciate the tip though.

seeker

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:34 pm
If anyone in Lakewood is going to this thing and could get me tights and mail them to me, can you please pm me? It's picky DD's brand of choice and the last 2 stores I went to didn't have any. And they're so expensive, do they ever go on sale in Brooklyn?

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:36 pm
I’m not going to the sale but I can get them for you at a regular store in Lakewood if that helps!

seeker

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 12:25 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
I’m not going to the sale but I can get them for you at a regular store in Lakewood if that helps!

You're sweet! I'm sure they can be bought in Brooklyn somewhere though. But $$$. I wonder if Brooklyn ever has sales on this... also which stores sell them in the first place...

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:25 am
They were so helpful. I’m sure if u call they can ship or someone can pick up for u. 732-391-6010 call or text. They’re open Tuesday and Wednesday sep 29-30 12:30-5. Sooo cheap. Tights $2. Socks $1

seeker

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 12:53 am
Thank you so much for the info!

SuperWify

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:07 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
They were so helpful. I’m sure if u call they can ship or someone can pick up for u. 732-391-6010 call or text. They’re open Tuesday and Wednesday sep 29-30 12:30-5. Sooo cheap. Tights $2. Socks $1

Do you know if they had little boys socks?

sky

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:59 am
SuperWify wrote:
Do you know if they had little boys socks?

yes anklets and crew. A few color choices. 6 pairs for $6.

They are out of the lady opaque black size large and under. But had other colors.

Chenille snoods $13.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale. I had to outfit a few kids and it came out much cheaper even though I still spent a small fortune.

SuperWify

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:45 am
sky wrote:
yes anklets and crew. A few color choices. 6 pairs for $6.

They are out of the lady opaque black size large and under. But had other colors.

Chenille snoods $13.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale. I had to outfit a few kids and it came out much cheaper even though I still spent a small fortune.

Thank you!! Sounds very decent.

sky

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 10:50 am
SuperWify wrote:
Thank you!! Sounds very decent.

You have to buy 6 of same color
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries