Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Need to order a shorter wig, asap, please help!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:08 pm
I live OOT. I desperately need to replace my wig for work. I wear a shorter bob with bangs. I'm looking for something comfortable and very natural looking. I'm looking for online options with the ability to return. Willing to pay up to 2,000.

Thanks!

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:37 pm
https://fortunewigs.com/collec.....-1200

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:11 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
https://fortunewigs.com/collections/human-hair-wigs/products/empower%E2%84%A2-comfort%E2%84%A2-monofilament-human-hair-wig-from-1200

Amother cerise, why this one in particular? It says it requires a wig cap if you have hair. Do you have this wig and like it?

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Amother cerise, why this one in particular? It says it requires a wig cap if you have hair. Do you have this wig and like it?

Sorry I didn't mean to link that wig. Just the Mazali Fortune website.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:15 pm
What's your color? I have a twice worn bella wig purchased 2 years ago (think I paid $1,200) that is a bob with bangs. Just never liked it. Would sell for more than 50% off and ship. If you don't like it would refund the money when you send it back. Not sure if that will help you. It's dark like a 2.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 6:20 pm
I'm more of a 6. Too bad, I would've considered it.

Frumme

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:00 pm
Freeda does returns and is pretty nice quality. Their off season/clearance section is good to take a look at, too, especially if you're looking at shorter styles.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 7:03 pm
Call Irene or Shevy or Milano after you look online
Talk to them first rather than order online I think

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
What's your color? I have a twice worn bella wig purchased 2 years ago (think I paid $1,200) that is a bob with bangs. Just never liked it. Would sell for more than 50% off and ship. If you don't like it would refund the money when you send it back. Not sure if that will help you. It's dark like a 2.

Can you post a picture?

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Sep 23 2020, 9:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live OOT. I desperately need to replace my wig for work. I wear a shorter bob with bangs. I'm looking for something comfortable and very natural looking. I'm looking for online options with the ability to return. Willing to pay up to 2,000.

Thanks!

Charlene aminoff has a line of wigs called Gali wigs she does FaceTime sessions ships and allows returns.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels