Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Insta Earrings on Ali
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 12:01 pm
Please send more links if you have!

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 12:13 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
I once went to a hat/beanie sale where the lady said they are all her own line. She was skiing then for $40-$50. I had almost every beanie she was selling from Ali for about 7-10 dollars. I was so upset that she could fool ppl into thinking she makes them and they are her line when in reality they were all geebro company on Ali.

is this a good brand beanie? the ones I've ordered on ali have come so tight and snug I cant wear em.

looking for soft cottons and knits. have any links to share?

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:40 pm
Did anyone see the necklaces?

asmileaday

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:47 pm
Quote:
I wonder if this edit of jewelry was actually not from ali because I don’t see it yet! Yay! I’ll feel more comfortable spending money on her jewelry brand if I know I’m not just buying things you can easily get on ali that everyone gets for $2

Some ali links of the "new edit" were already posted before.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:53 pm
If you follow her, she doesn’t claim to make, produce any of her stuff. She calls it a curated line. Means she chooses the items.
Chooses them all straight from Ali. I don’t get how people are still buying her stuff. It’s so obviously from Ali.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 12:47 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
If you follow her, she doesn’t claim to make, produce any of her stuff. She calls it a curated line. Means she chooses the items.
Chooses them all straight from Ali. I don’t get how people are still buying her stuff. It’s so obviously from Ali.

I don't think most people realize they can get it on Ali. I scrolled through a bunch of her highlights and followers talk about how omg she designed and created a line that's cohesive and comfortable etc etc etc... Sometimes she herself also throws in phrases like "I was looking to create something that wasn't out there that I couldn't find etc..."

People are paying to feel part of her club, they are paying for unique packaging design, they are paying for her original and creative names and descriptions for each piece. Basically she's done a fabulous job at branding and marketing.

It definitely though feels to me that the brand is trying to give off a vibe of being original and unique. But maybe I'm just Instagram ignorant and many of these descriptions like "edit" and "curated" is supposed to be glaringly obvious that these aren't her creations she's just marketing it. I guess thousands of followers are ignorant too.

But hey, imamother to the rescue to educate us all Very Happy .

goforit

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:10 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
$4 with shipping on Ali
$38 from instagram influenceor

Which influencer is this?

goforit

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:16 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Did anyone see the necklaces?

Which necklace you have a picture

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:44 am
Try shopping on Etsy, or Bluebell Wholesale.

I've bought a lot of things from Bluebell, and I've never been disappointed. Everything is exactly what they say it is. They ship from the US, so there's less chance of packages being lost, and their customer service is really good. There is no purchase minimum, either.

There are a lot of Chinese and Korean resellers on Etsy, but because you are buying directly from the factory, you'll be paying Ali type prices, not something inflated.

You need to compare items, because some people are claiming that things are their own design, right next to the Asian imports. Keep your eyes open and check the prices.

I absolutely LOVE this shop, and I want EVERYTHING! I've bought from them before, and they are terrific sellers. https://www.etsy.com/il-en/sho.....86796

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 10:04 am
Bought 2 items on ali:
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/.....s_c=N
$5 with shipping
$58 on insta

$2.50 with shipping
$42 on insta - but I don’t think mine are the same. Hers are a bit bigger and thinner. I might like hers better but couldn’t find exact match.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 11:16 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Bought 2 items on ali:
$5 with shipping
$58 on insta

$2.50 with shipping
$42 on insta - but I don’t think mine are the same. Hers are a bit bigger and thinner. I might like hers better but couldn’t find exact match.

Thanks. Do you have any more links ?

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 11:40 pm
Screenshot anything she sells and upload it to your Ali app. Then you can find anything.
I do it all the time

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 11:52 pm
This thread gives me the giggles! Thanks for the laugh! I can't belive people actually fell for it

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:44 am
Which influencer.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 2:56 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Which influencer.
yes who is it?

amother
Seafoam