Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
A gift for myself
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 1:02 am
zaq wrote:
Oops, sorry I misread . A hundred dollars is written $100 not 100$. I read it as 100%—some businesses give employees bonuses that can be as much or more than the base salary, so a 100% bonus is a real possibility. (Not at my job, alas.)

You could still buy a $100 Mazal Tov bond, but that type of bond pays interest at maturity, not before.

Anyway, mazal tov bond or not, mazal tov on the bonus!

Thank you and I ordered Uggs slippers thanks to imas suggestions. Will get bonds when we get 100% bonuses...

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 8:54 pm
Got the Uggs delivery. Feels like I’m walking on clouds. Couldn’t be a better gift for my tired feet to help me finish the Yom tov preps in comfort. I’m glad I went half size up because it’s so snug as is. Thanks all for the great suggestion! I now highly recommend it too.

allthingsblue

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Got the Uggs delivery. Feels like I’m walking on clouds. Couldn’t be a better gift for my tired feet to help me finish the Yom tov preps in comfort. I’m glad I went half size up because it’s so snug as is. Thanks all for the great suggestion! I now highly recommend it too.

I am so happy for you!
I put mine on at 8 am and haven't taken off- they are so comfortable! It does fit better with more wear. The fur inside settles and leaves more room for your foot. Mine were uncomfortably tight in the beginning but a few months in they fit nicely and comfortably.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 26 2020, 9:44 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
I am so happy for you!
I put mine on at 8 am and haven't taken off- they are so comfortable! It does fit better with more wear. The fur inside settles and leaves more room for your foot. Mine were uncomfortably tight in the beginning but a few months in they fit nicely and comfortably.

Thanks.
They’re not uncomfortably tight but a needle doesn’t fit in anymore so if I’d size down I’d need to exchange. I can imagine that you didn’t take them off since 8. I’ll probably be guilty of the same.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics