Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Who's this new Dr. Klein in Dr. Diamonds office??
Previous  1  2

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:02 pm
There is a dr Steven styler in Boro park. Is he any good ?

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:33 pm
Quote:
'll start with just the obvious: if its not info applicable to everyone just skimming through this particular thread then that aspect in and of itself is wrong...I dont plan on using his practice as it not nogeia to me. so then I inadvertantly read negative info posted on another yid. (my job of course is to not believe it, or take with a grain of salt)

I think the correct thing to do would be to PM the person considering a certain practice if you have relevant info to share. That way you’re only sharing it with the person it’s nogeia to, and not spreading negativity about another Yid for the whole world to read. For all you know their wife or daughter could be on this board.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:43 pm
If it's not Nigia to you, why are you bothering to read a post clearly labeled dr Klein in dr diamond's office?

I, for one, appreciate hearing other peoples experiences. You dont get a pass to mistreat other children (who are also jewish btw) because you're a Jewish frum professional. And the only way you know who's doing a good job as a doctor is by hearing other people's experiences

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:45 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
And what about Dr Kirschenbaum opening his own practice and cutting down significantly? I’ve been waiting for about 2 months for him every time I call they’re like he’s not in for the next 2 weeks or for the rest of September etc.
Never really liked anyone else and down right hated one of them (he was on his cellphone the entire time while I was trying to ask questions) thankfully I don’t remember who it was.. Not sure what to do...

I don't think he's opening his own practice. Dr. Kirshenbaum told me very recently that Dr. Diamond opened a location in Williamsburg and is trying to pick up there. They're having a difficult time so he's trying to keep the good drs there as much as he can. Dr. Zyskind and Dr. Kirshenbaum both practice there very often. I had an issue (a different issue other than what I had with Steven) with my baby that Dr. Kirshenbaum was aware of. I tried talking to a different Dr who was on call that day. That Dr was very not helpful so I called him by the Williamsburg location and bh got the issue resolved.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:45 pm
Quote:

for one, appreciate hearing other peoples experiences. You dont get a pass to mistreat other children (who are also jewish btw) because you're a Jewish frum professional. And the only way you know who's doing a good job as a doctor is by hearing other people's experiences

I’m sorry that the chofetz Chaim doesn’t agree with you.

https://www.denverkollel.org/w.....m.pdf

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 3:50 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
If it's not Nigia to you, why are you bothering to read a post clearly labeled dr Klein in dr diamond's office?

I, for one, appreciate hearing other peoples experiences. You dont get a pass to mistreat other children (who are also jewish btw) because you're a Jewish frum professional. And the only way you know who's doing a good job as a doctor is by hearing other people's experiences

Thank you so much for validating my feelings!! It's nice to know I'm not alone. "seashell" is probably one of those posters who keep constantly keep attacking others for the sake of attacking. But we can't prove it cuz she's (or he for that matter) "seashell".
That being said I couldn't care less what "seashell" says. I had my terrible experience with Steven and I'm going to voice it as loud as I can. Attacking others is just as a terrible sin-just saying.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 4:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you so much for validating my feelings!! It's nice to know I'm not alone. "seashell" is probably one of those posters who keep constantly keep attacking others for the sake of attacking. But we can't prove it cuz she's (or he for that matter) "seashell".
That being said I couldn't care less what "seashell" says. I had my terrible experience with Steven and I'm going to voice it as loud as I can. Attacking others is just as a terrible sin-just saying.

except that she didnt attack you but made a valid point.

sweetdimples

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 4:04 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:

not that I need to defend my opinion (which still stands and halacha stands behind me as well) but when I lived in brooklyn I used some of the doctors in this practice and was browsing the thread cuz it piqued my interest. (this is aside from the fact that people in my current neighborhood signed up to dr. diamonds new practice.)

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 4:31 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
There is a dr Steven styler in Boro park. Is he any good ?

Didn't he retire? Pediatric Associates is there now.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 4:48 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Didn't he retire? Pediatric Associates is there now.

Dr. Abberback moved there.

bnm

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 8:36 pm
you can't 'just pm people' because everyone is anonymous.

bnm

Post Mon, Sep 21 2020, 8:44 pm
I used the office for many years and saw the changes happen.
Yes I have some drs I prefer using.
Yes I have some drs I prefer going to urgent care for but I usually waited for after hours so at least the information was in my child's files.
If I ever wanted to talk to a specific dr I would either book an appointment and go just to talk or call and leave a message they should call me back.
When I had a pregnancy complication- the sonogram showed something and Google scared me, I called. The dr on the phone explained it to me.
When my kid was in the nicu and no one there would talk to me I called the office every day and they would let me know what was happening.
If I didn't agree with what a dr said I had no problem booking an an appointment with another dr in the practice if the issue didn't resolve in 2 days.
For well visits schedule it enough in advance to be able to get whoever you want, that is what happens in any group practice. I moved out of Boro Park and continued coming back because I didn't have anyone else where I moved and the urgent care here didn't help me, my kids are a bit more complicated.

Each dr has a different style. See which one works for you and when you book the appointments ask for those.

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Sep 24 2020, 9:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't think he's opening his own practice. Dr. Kirshenbaum told me very recently that Dr. Diamond opened a location in Williamsburg and is trying to pick up there. They're having a difficult time so he's trying to keep the good drs there as much as he can. Dr. Zyskind and Dr. Kirshenbaum both practice there very often. I had an issue (a different issue other than what I had with Steven) with my baby that Dr. Kirshenbaum was aware of. I tried talking to a different Dr who was on call that day. That Dr was very not helpful so I called him by the Williamsburg location and bh got the issue resolved.

Oh when I asked where he is, the receptionist said Kirschenbaum and Zyskind are more in Willi in their own practice. She made it sound as if they have a new one not under Diamond. Was wondering then why they’d still be coming to Diamond BP.. So I have hope of him coming back.. that’s good to know.

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 7:02 am
zyskind and diamond opened a new practice in Lakewood too. hence the need of a roster of new and rotating doctors in thd bp location.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 7:14 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
zyskind and diamond opened a new practice in Lakewood too. hence the need of a roster of new and rotating doctors in thd bp location.

Yes Steven is in Lakewood. He can stay there.
I spoke to Dr. Zyskind a while back when I heard they're opening and this is what he told me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics