Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I’m REALLY crying it out.
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 10:12 am
ohmygosh wrote:
OP
This is a disgusting thread. A public shaming of another poster who is clearly trying her best. I'm really shocked. You care so much about a 6 month old that you're crying but you seem to care not a bit about the 6 months old mother who is clearly trying her best. You know nothing about her circumstances yet you are judging her.

If I was looking to shame someone, don’t you think I would have just bashed her on her thread?
My thread was about ME trying to figure out where my strong feelings were coming from.

I’m so sorry everyone for expressing my feelings, this must be the wrong place,

And about that virtue thingy... Seriously... does my op look like I feel good about myself?

Blessing1

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 10:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If I was looking to shame someone, don’t you think I would have just bashed her on her thread?
My thread was about ME trying to figure out where my strong feelings were coming from.

And about that virtue thingy... Seriously... does my op look like I feel good about myself?

Have you ever had a bad experience sleep training a baby? Were any of your babies ever left to cry at a sitter?

lilies

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 11:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I believe you.
This thread is about you, and I don't think you've done anything wrong with starting this.
I wish you'd figure it out, though, why would you be bawling your eyes out for that baby? I don't believe it's a smart thing to do, but it's not a tragedy.
I don't believe mothers should let 6yr olds wander about themselves on the street, nor do I believe in the many ways that people discipline or speak to their children, yet I don't cry when I see it. I may get annoyed, angry at stupidity, amazed at people's comfort with lack of safety, but I don't cry. And I'm a crier.

lilies

Post Fri, Sep 25 2020, 12:13 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
This thread is 100% criticizing a specific poster. OP started this thread to criticize the poster that let's her baby CIO.

No. Op started this thread due to her being triggered in an extreme way from another thread.
Op has not criticized the previous OP at all.

By claiming that OP has opened this thread to shame another OP, you are in fact shaming her I think.
I'd like to believe OP has pure intentions and maybe could have worded her OP in a different way to avoid people connecting the two threads. That's all.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics