Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is the coronavirus "agenda" people are talking about?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:25 am
People keep mentioning that there is no actual coronavirus danger and it is all part of a larger agenda. What does this mean?

ora_43

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:28 am
Step 1: Force everyone to wear masks and shut down indoor gatherings.

Step 2:

Step 3: Profit

Last edited by ora_43 on Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Success10

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:28 am
It means they can't deal with no school and wearing masks anymore. I also can't deal, but I call a spade a spade, and I don't make up conspiracy theories to excuse myself.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 5:29 am
Let me set the record straight once and for all.

This virus has been engineered by the Reptillians, and they are terraforming the planet. It's only a matter of time before they start landing their space ships.

Our new overlords will take over, the weak will all die off, and the survivors will be enslaved for hard labor. Don't make me tell you "I told you so!"

This message has been brought to you by the Reynold's tin foil corporation, makers of fine hats everywhere.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:13 am
The virus: initial deceit about its source.
CDC: Didn't do the control. First case in US was in January.
WHO: insane statements and then defunded by US
Media: Fear mongering, sensationalization and very few facts.
Protests: Covid no longer a problem for officials.
Election year: this happens every time.
Government: too much power already, taking away more liberties now
SD measures: contradictions in policy
Public health: at what point does his life become more important than mine, where is the line drawn? It's not every day that you get to be called a Rodef.
Covid deaths: gross negligence in hospitals

Most people that aren't afraid of covid also take supplements like Vit D. Something so basic but has failed to be recommended by officials. Just hand sanitizer - which creates MRSA.

Conclusion: History shows that a fear driven society is a disaster waiting to happen. There are too many inconsistencies in this scenario for comfort. I've never trusted government as they are incompetent at best. I certainly don't trust them in this new situation now. Who knows what their intentions may be, to benefit the country though, it is not.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
People keep mentioning that there is no actual coronavirus danger and it is all part of a larger agenda. What does this mean?

That the democrats want to increase fear and dependence on government and ruin the economy to help them win the election. That is why we keep talking about cases and not serious cases or hospitalization when many of these cases are hardly sick. That is why so many restrictions, etc.

DrMom

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:40 am
ora_43 wrote:
Step 1: Force everyone to wear masks and shut down indoor gatherings.

Step 2:

Step 3: Profit

My favorite episode.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:54 am
That bill gates made the virus so he could make more money off of vaccines. And also to inject us with microchips that will track us 24/7.

That the government knows how to treat it and are shushing the people know since the government are secretly reptile mutants from another planet.

The one that I believe since my husband's friend said he saw a real flying saucer is that Corona is a hoax made up, we wear masks and social distance to keep our eyes on the ground and not look up and see all the flying saucers that are flying in from the reptile mutant planet. When the times comes and they have enough flying saucers here they WILL take over. And it will be worse than the virus.

ALSO it's to try and kill off all the flat earthers who know the REALLLL truth about everything.

Last edited by LovesHashem on Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 6:57 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

This virus has been engineered by the Reptillians, and they are terraforming the planet. It's only a matter of time before they start landing their space ships.

Our new overlords will take over, the weak will all die off, and the survivors will be enslaved for hard labor. Don't make me tell you "I told you so!"

This message has been brought to you by the Reynold's tin foil corporation, makers of fine hats everywhere.

So you are a believer too! Don't you know that time is running out - they've already started landing. It's a hopeless cause at this point.

I hope I end up doing my hard labor in a fashion and makeup factory at least. Do you think they will enslave us all for hard labor, don't you think they'll use people who have talents and careers to further their own agenda?

Maybe you could get off by babysitting the reptillians children why they take over the planet? Make some sort of a deal!!! It's the only way to survive!

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:09 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Public health: at what point does his life become more important than mine, where is the line drawn? It's not every day that you get to be called a Rodef.

Most people that aren't afraid of covid also take supplements like Vit D. Something so basic but has failed to be recommended by officials. Just hand sanitizer - which creates MRSA.

Conclusion: History shows that a fear driven society is a disaster waiting to happen. There are too many inconsistencies in this scenario for comfort. I've never trusted government as they are incompetent at best. I certainly don't trust them in this new situation now. Who knows what their intentions may be, to benefit the country though, it is not.

There's a lot to say about your post but I want to note three things that stand out:

1. Not every election year is there a pandemic. And there are only elections in the US, whereas the pandemic is wreaking the same havoc all over the world. It's very self-centered to think that the pandemic and SD are all about US elections.

2. Smokers are also rodfim. They were before covid, and they will remain so after covid.

3. Hand sanitizer does not create MRSA. I think you need a basic science class.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:10 am
LovesHashem wrote:
That bill gates made the virus so he could make more money off of vaccines. And also to inject us with microchips that will track us 24/7.

That the government knows how to treat it and are shushing the people know since the government are secretly reptile mutants from another planet.

The one that I believe since my husband's friend said he saw a real flying saucer is that Corona is a hoax made up, we wear masks and social distance to keep our eyes on the ground and not look up and see all the flying saucers that are flying in from the reptile mutant planet. When the times comes and they have enough flying saucers here they WILL take over. And it will be worse than the virus.

ALSO it's to try and kill off all the flat earthers who know the REALLLL truth about everything.

Love the bolded.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:15 am
FranticFrummie wrote:

V

ora_43

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:18 am
LovesHashem wrote:

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:22 am
Lots of sarcasm here, not enough fact based responses
In any situation ask yourself: who stands to benefit? Example hcq was banned. Who benefits? The makers of the expensive alternative. (and btw shouldnt I have the choice of using a useless drug the same way I have the choice to take Marijuana or heroin???)

If you are on Instagram @mlwdesignny does lots of facts reporting and has a huge amount of articles linked on her website.

ora_43

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:25 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:

Which of these suggest an agenda?

Hanlon's razor applies here. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." The CDC might just plain be wrong. The media is always fear-mongering and sensationalist (and that applies to both pro and anti-lockdown journalists). Etc.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:38 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
If you are on Instagram @mlwdesignny does lots of facts reporting and has a huge amount of articles linked on her website.

I of course am not questioning your right, enshrined in the Articles of Confederation, Admiralty Law, and Clause 61 of Magna Carta, to post anonymously, I just wonder if it's the same person who keeps posting about mlwdesignny or if it's a different one each time.

ora_43

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:39 am
In any situation ask yourself: who stands to benefit? Example hcq was banned. Who benefits? The makers of the expensive alternative.

If we're going to make this a serious thread...

Not specific enough. The makers of hcq include some very powerful companies.

What is the alternative, who sells it? Who banned hcq, when and where?

It's important to look at who benefits, but if we look only at who benefits, then basically everything could become a conspiracy theory. Maybe hcq is a conspiracy, after all, there are plenty of drug companies that wouldn't exactly be hurt by skyrocketing demand for one of their products. With social security at risk of collapse, the premature deaths of a couple hundred thousand older people has its financial upside for the government. Etc.

Last edited by ora_43 on Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:40 am
ora_43 wrote:

LOL LOL

Cpg

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 7:55 am
In any situation ask yourself: who stands to benefit? Example hcq was banned. Who benefits? The makers of the expensive alternative. (and btw shouldnt I have the choice of using a useless drug the same way I have the choice to take Marijuana or heroin???)

HCQ wasn't banned, its emergency use authorization for COVID was revoked. It's still available as a treatment for other conditions, and therefore can still be prescribed by a doctor to treat COVID off label (if you can find one willing to do so). I don't know why you seem to think you would get in more trouble for having an off-label HCQ prescription than heroin?

To which of the many other treatments now available are you referring? Dexamethasone is so far the most promising and it's dirt cheap.

If these are the "facts" you're getting from this Instagram user, I think maybe you should find a new source.

rainbow dash

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 8:06 am
There is only one person that knows the truth........Mulder.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics