Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/ Ventilation in a Sukkah
Previous  1  2

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 1:59 pm
One can, especially in covid times, ask for a 10 minute favor--the hosts delay their meal for ten minutes after the earliest zman to make the brachot. I go in with my own matzas, grape juice and water ( and bowl for washing) and towel. I make kiddush, wash, lechem mishne and bench. Then I go home and later eat some nice yuntif food.

Ideal? No. But I get in the brachos, and don't worry about potentially killing anyone.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 4:37 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
You sound like such a thoughtful friend. but your friend sounds a little off honestly. Her and her son have to deal with the situation and not look for handouts at this time.

If it's put up at their house, how come she can't sit in there with her son. I don't get that.

It's a single person sukkah.
And yes, there are other issues there too.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 4:38 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
One can, especially in covid times, ask for a 10 minute favor--the hosts delay their meal for ten minutes after the earliest zman to make the brachot. I go in with my own matzas, grape juice and water ( and bowl for washing) and towel. I make kiddush, wash, lechem mishne and bench. Then I go home and later eat some nice yuntif food.

Ideal? No. But I get in the brachos, and don't worry about potentially killing anyone.

If you're an on time person, that can be done. They are not. Ever.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 4:46 pm
challenging
the "asks" are so much harder to make work if possible at all
some people simply cannot risk having sleep over guests, guests for seudahs, sit in a sukkah if its like an indoor closed room...depends

hugs and hatzlocha

Davening Moshiach comes now and we can all sit in a HUGE SUKKAH HAPPY AND HEALTHY IN YERUSHALAYIM HABANUYAH!!!!!

GMAR CHASIMA TOVAH!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics