Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is the coronavirus "agenda" people are talking about?
Previous  1  2

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 8:07 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
There's a lot to say about your post but I want to note three things that stand out:

1. Not every election year is there a pandemic. And there are only elections in the US, whereas the pandemic is wreaking the same havoc all over the world. It's very self-centered to think that the pandemic and SD are all about US elections.

2. Smokers are also rodfim. They were before covid, and they will remain so after covid.

3. Hand sanitizer does not create MRSA. I think you need a basic science class.

Please give me a lesson on the super bug and sanitation!

southernbubby

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:15 am
Nobody has proven that the virus didn't escape from a lab in Wuhan and there's a possibility that it did and that this has been hushed. If this is true, a clear motive hasn't been established. Most countries on earth had some degree of shutdown, including Sweden and now even Sweden has an upsurge in cases so it's premature to say that they were the only nation on earth that didn't drink the Kool aid.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
People keep mentioning that there is no actual coronavirus danger and it is all part of a larger agenda. What does this mean?

That means that those people are spreading conspiracy theories which in turn will help spread the virus which in turn will kill people.

It's because they think 200'000 fatalities in the USA are not enough, they want more...

They could have stopped the spread under 100'000, but they kept closing the eyes to reality, so now the death toll is at 200'000 for the USA, but those people think it's still not enough, they want more...

so they tell people not to take precautions, to ignore public health recommendations... they are murderers...

tigerwife

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:51 am
I agree that our guidance was pretty much the blind leading the blind, and I have little faith in numbers due lack of initial testing, and high percentage of inaccurate results (whether false positives or false negatives).

However, I do have two working eyes bh and a brain bh, and there is no denying that a huge amount of people in my community got sick this Spring, there was a much needed respite in the Summer, and unfortunately now cases are rising again. People here are feeling awful! I haven’t heard of anyone being hospitalized yet but most cases I’m hearing about are people in their 20s and 30s. Young, healthy people sick in bed for days and perhaps too sick to even fast on YK! How can anyone deny the severity of this virus? Iyh, all the sick people I know will recover but if this is what is happening to young healthy people, how awful it must be on an older, less healthy body. Why is this not logical?

The only difference in the virus that I can see is that now, younger people are catching it. I do not see a lower level of severity, just stronger bodies fighting it.

May HaSh-m send everyone a refuah sheleima bekarov!

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:52 am
imasoftov wrote:
I of course am not questioning your right, enshrined in the Articles of Confederation, Admiralty Law, and Clause 61 of Magna Carta, to post anonymously, I just wonder if it's the same person who keeps posting about mlwdesignny or if it's a different one each time.

Not me
I'm actually usually very vocal under my username I just don't have patience for flak today

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 9:55 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Let me set the record straight once and for all.

This virus has been engineered by the Reptillians, and they are terraforming the planet. It's only a matter of time before they start landing their space ships.

Our new overlords will take over, the weak will all die off, and the survivors will be enslaved for hard labor. Don't make me tell you "I told you so!"

This message has been brought to you by the Reynold's tin foil corporation, makers of fine hats everywhere.

The truth has finally been revealed! LOL

tryinghard

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 10:14 am
Agenda: when the same type of activity is deemed acceptable or unacceptable depending on who is doing it:

Lockdown protests - “incredibly dangerous and likely to spread the disease”
Vs
George Floyd protests - “a righteous showing of long-overdue resentment of injustice”

Or
Normal person dies - maybe maybe they are allowed a minyan first their funeral even with masks and social distancing
Vs
John Lewis - massive state funeral with minimal distancing at best

Everyone coming to Washington DC from hotspot areas (such as Alabama) must quarantine and test
Vs
Congresspeople returning from John Lewis’ (Alabama) funeral do not need to quarantine or test

The rules are science-based and evidence-based... except for how it gets decided which people they do and don’t apply to.

As an aside, with all the “I don’t trust the media or government on Covid” talk, the thing that boggles my mind is that nobody is discussing China’s current reports. As of March, China had reported a total of about 80,000 cases. Difficult to believe at the time. Much harder to believe? As of last week, China reports it had a total of 85,000.
Does anyone here believe China has only had 5,000 cases in 6 months??? Unless they are not testing, or just shoot everyone suspected of being infected, or secretly have an incredibly effective vaccine, they are lying.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 10:16 am
tryinghard wrote:
Agenda: when the same type of activity is deemed acceptable or unacceptable depending on who is doing it:

Vs
George Floyd protests - “a righteous showing of long-overdue resentment of injustice”

Or
Normal person dies - maybe maybe they are allowed a minyan first their funeral even with masks and social distancing
Vs

Everyone coming to Washington DC from hotspot areas (such as Alabama) must quarantine and test
Vs
Congresspeople returning from John Lewis’ (Alabama) funeral do not need to quarantine or test

The rules are science-based and evidence-based... except for how it gets decided which people they do and don’t apply to.

As an aside, with all the “I don’t trust the media or government on Covid” talk, the thing that boggles my mind is that nobody is discussing China’s current reports. As of March, China had reported a total of about 80,000 cases. Difficult to believe at the time. Much harder to believe? As of last week, China reports it had a total of 85,000.
Does anyone here believe China has only had 5,000 cases in 6 months??? Unless they are not testing, or just shoot everyone suspected of being infected, or secretly have an incredibly effective vaccine, they are lying.

China has done absolutely nothing to earn the world's trust.

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 10:41 am
imasoftov wrote:
I of course am not questioning your right, enshrined in the Articles of Confederation, Admiralty Law, and Clause 61 of Magna Carta, to post anonymously, I just wonder if it's the same person who keeps posting about mlwdesignny or if it's a different one each time.

Why do you keep in saying this! Each and every thread that links or spreads the truth you come up with the same theory Can't Believe It . Yes many poster's know the truth, you can stop doubting them. It's like don't confuse me with the facts I already made up my mind. # liberals

Yes everyone hear what mlwdesignny is saying. She's not afraid to tell the truth.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 11:21 am
The Politics forum is closed until after YK and does not allow anonymous posts, so please refrain from Political posts or I will have to lock this thread.

— Rubber Ducky as Mod

ValleyMom

Post Sun, Sep 27 2020, 2:35 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Let me set the record straight once and for all.

This virus has been engineered by the Reptillians, and they are terraforming the planet. It's only a matter of time before they start landing their space ships.

Our new overlords will take over, the weak will all die off, and the survivors will be enslaved for hard labor. Don't make me tell you "I told you so!"

This message has been brought to you by the Reynold's tin foil corporation, makers of fine hats everywhere.

O MI GOD- you are HILARIOUS!!!!!

imasoftov

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 2:30 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Why do you keep in saying this! Each and every thread ... you come up with the same theory

I don't do it in every thread, but maybe I should. Anonymously.

meiravit

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 10:04 pm
tryinghard wrote:

Vs

Or
Vs

Vs

This.

Also, I believe that people, especially politicians, love power. It's hard to go back to no one caring what you have to say after everyone listened to your nightly press conferences during corona. I think subconsciously, it helps politicians feel relevant if they are saving everyone from the big, bad pandemic. If it's over, they're irrelevant.

Momof14

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 1:12 pm
I'm posting a response to a remark upthread about hand sanitizer creating MRSA.. you We rent so far off .it can't create it because it's a virulent bacteria ,but hand sanitizer does remove protective friendly bacteria barriers that might be needed to keep virulent strains like mrsa out.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 1:17 pm
meiravit wrote:
This.

Also, I believe that people, especially politicians, love power. It's hard to go back to no one caring what you have to say after everyone listened to your nightly press conferences during corona. I think subconsciously, it helps politicians feel relevant if they are saving everyone from the big, bad pandemic. If it's over, they're irrelevant.

This exactly. I don’t believe in some deep conspiracy. I believe in human nature. Politicians got the chance to feel super important and use lots of power and they just don’t want to give it up. They managed to convince themselves that they are heroes and are saving the world. Who wants to stop being a hero?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics