Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Shiurim

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 12:45 pm
I had to do shiurim for a medical reason. I am currently bh 10 weeks pregnant and nursing a 1.5 y/o twice a day. I drank at night and drank and ate from the morning. I still feel weak as if I fasted. Is that how it usually is when taking shiurim? It's my first time...
Thanks.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 5:17 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I had to do shiurim for a medical reason. I am currently bh 10 weeks pregnant and nursing a 1.5 y/o twice a day. I drank at night and drank and ate from the morning. I still feel weak as if I fasted. Is that how it usually is when taking shiurim? It's my first time...
Thanks.

Shiurim are so so hard. It's like a tease. It's normal to feel like you fasted all the way.

alef12

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 5:32 pm
Yes. Normal.
If you're considered sick or weak enough to have shiurim then it won't be enough to make you feel strong.

I'm not allowed to fast and always feel shaky after a day of shiurim on Yom Kippur

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 28 2020, 10:59 pm
Thanks for the replies. I was feeling so stupid. Glad to hear it's normal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note