Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
High risk obstetrician
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:54 am
will definitely need a C section. whose a competent doctor in or next to lakewood?. oxford insurance

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 1:36 pm
Dr. Baum 732 577-1199

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 2:30 pm
thank you. any others?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 4:06 pm
Todd Rosen , MFM
Yaakov Abdelhak
No other good local MFM's

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 4:17 pm
None none none! I would not recommend Dr Baum but his associate R. Barnett is actually very good.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 5:21 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
None none none! I would not recommend Dr Baum but his associate R. Barnett is actually very good.

oish. so should I head to the city for my appointments? have used rebarbers and roshans groups in the past. I am a city girl in soul and spirit Wink will I be disappointed with what jersey has to offer?

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:19 pm
Dr Hakimi and Dr abdelhak I found were the best in NJ for c-sections. Next level up is in the city. I had 6 csections.

Last edited by amother on Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:20 pm
Hakimi has a great reputation but once you're already driving up to Passaic you may as well go into the city really

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:22 pm
regarding Rosen -he's a 9-5 guy. so as long as its pre-scheduled and you are sure you will get him. also heard through the grapevine that he's not pro large families when you just have csections..so if you plan on having a csection for number 4 or up not sure I would advise to use him because he may not be as inclined to assure you can have some more.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:24 pm
I used hakimi for 2 and used the city 4 1. big difference!!!! the dr I used in the city was 8 hr ordeal door to door for every single appointment. (lakewood to 5th/madison area manhattan) For hakimi, it was about 3.5-4 hr ordeal each appointment.

Last edited by amother on Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:26 pm
I’ve been looking for the last couple of weeks and didn’t really get anywhere. Have an appointment scheduled with RWJ OBs but so nervous. Heard Dr Segal is great but not all of them are... the options in the area are not great...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:27 pm
Pickle1 wrote:
Dr Hakimi and Dr abdelhak I found were the best in NJ for c-sections. Next level up is in the city. I had 6 csections.

my insurance doesnt cover out of network so abdelhak is out

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:29 pm
Pickle1 wrote:
I used hakimi for 2 and used the city 4 1. big difference!!!! the dr I used in the city was 8 hr ordeal door to door for every single appointment. (lakewood to 5th/madison area manhattan) For hakimi, it was about 3.5-4 hr ordeal each appointment.

Wow I guess I'm luckier than I realize! I'm in passaic so just 10 minutes away... What would you have done if you needed to see the doctor urgently? I'm literally there like once a week with random problems

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:49 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:

can you explain why? I'm curious especially since Barnett has only been a dr for 2 years about.

and I;ve had a difficult labor and BH a million times Baum was at the delivery since he's the only one in the practice that could have avoided c-section

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:54 pm
what insurance does dr abdelhack take these days.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 10:57 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I’ve been looking for the last couple of weeks and didn’t really get anywhere. Have an appointment scheduled with RWJ OBs but so nervous. Heard Dr Segal is great but not all of them are... the options in the area are not great...

They are all great. Which one is not great?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:09 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
what insurance does dr abdelhack take these days.

None.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:13 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
None.
correct. I think he accepts refuah health share which you can’t join when you are pregnant.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:14 pm
when I was debating btw abdelhak or manhattan, I just want to add that when I added the total amt to pay out of pocket to use abdhelhak, or an insurance plan that the manhattan dr's will take..times approx 10-11 months, plus the hassle of traveling for appts, wasn't much a difference.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 11:18 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
correct. I think he accepts refuah health share which you can’t join when you are pregnant.

how much before do u have to join
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries