Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Quarantine- please recommend helpful stores

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:43 am
I have very sweet sisters who can pick up things for me I just need to know which stores can help me!

I need TO navy Shabbos pants size 4. Or any shabbos pants with a similar fit. Does anyone know a store that I can order over the phone and have someone return the next day if it doesn’t fit?

I need socks- which hosiery store is most helpful over the phone?

Thank you!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:47 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have very sweet sisters who can pick up things for me I just need to know which stores can help me!

I need TO navy Shabbos pants size 4. Or any shabbos pants with a similar fit. Does anyone know a store that I can order over the phone and have someone return the next day if it doesn’t fit?

Thank you!

Call stores when they are the quietest like mid day. Or ask what time is better to call back if they aren’t giving you attention.

Try his place jr for pants and suit. (They manufacture TO so will have biggest selection). Don’t know return policy.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:58 am
For hosiery try hosiery 4 less. It’s a catalog online store so they are very helpful with phone orders and will deliver (although they might not now bec too close to Yom Tov)
732-399-9996
https://hosiery4less.com/

DVOM

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 6:58 am
Wear pajamas and buy stuff yourself when you get out of quarantine. One thing I really miss about the lockdown is the lack of social pressure about things like clothing. My boys wore bathing suits and flip flops for months.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:06 am
His place junior for TO pants

Hosiery plus on Kennedy blvd or use the number someone gave you for ordering- I saw that place advertised

I need a size 12 robe and a size 14 winter coat for my daughter
(Already tried juvenile, hosiery plus, totini, royal, little women)
Also an Alviso plain white shirt- size 7 (that’s in stock!)- if anyone knows

benny

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:08 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
His place junior for TO pants

Hosiery plus on Kennedy blvd or use the number someone gave you for ordering- I saw that place advertised

I need a size 12 robe and a size 14 winter coat for my daughter
(Already tried juvenile, hosiery plus, totini, royal, little women)
Also an Alviso plain white shirt- size 7 (that’s in stock!)- if anyone knows

Shirtstop.com sells alviso. Can order online.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:09 am
DVOM wrote:
Wear pajamas and buy stuff yourself when you get out of quarantine. One thing I really miss about the lockdown is the lack of social pressure about things like clothing. My boys wore bathing suits and flip flops for months.

Would love too! Iyh coming out right before YT and we still need some basics.

My family is being very sweet offering to pick up things for me like my wig from my shateil macher, arbah minim first dh and last minute stuff for my kids. I just need to see which stores can accommodate me...

amotherof3

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:11 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Thank you!

You can order both those items through shirtstop. I don’t know their return item though.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:18 am
amotherof3 wrote:
You can order both those items through shirtstop. I don’t know their return item though.

Ordering online may not come before Yom Tov at this point.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:20 am
amotherof3 wrote:

This child is just now wearing pants and exiting the leggings stage. I tried ordering quite a few pairs online but they were all too long, too wide, too small on top but otherwise ok (that was lil leggs) ect. I was recommended to try this brand but I have no idea if it will fit right. 2/3 of his new YT outfits are navy sweaters that need navy pants. I don’t mind ordering online but I doubt it will come before YT and I have no clue if it will fit right. I need a store that can work with me. I know whimsy takes next day returns but I’m not sure they will have the sizes I need. I guess I’ll call later.

Can you believe we’re stuck home with corona and all our YT plans are in the air and this is the only thing I’m stressing about Banging head Banging head a few hours after YK no less.....

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This child is just now wearing pants and exiting the leggings stage. I tried ordering quite a few pairs online but they were all too long, too wide, too small on top but otherwise ok (that was lil leggs) ect. I was recommended to try this brand but I have no idea if it will fit right. 2/3 of his new YT outfits are navy sweaters that need navy pants. I don’t mind ordering online but I doubt it will come before YT and I have no clue if it will fit right. I need a store that can work with me. I know whimsy takes next day returns but I’m not sure they will have the sizes I need. I guess I’ll call later.

Can you believe we’re stuck home with corona and all our YT plans are in the air and this is the only thing I’m stressing about Banging head Banging head a few hours after YK no less.....

Yup, that’s Lakewood!
Only no clothing stress if the whole world is on lockdown...

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:37 am
I have found garage chic to be helpful in the past.

benny

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:40 am
We were in quarantine before RH and ordered shirtstop. It came in 2 days.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 7:46 am
benny wrote:
We were in quarantine before RH and ordered shirtstop. It came in 2 days.

Thank you! If I can’t get through to a local store I may just do that.

Local is obviously best in case I need to exchange for sizing.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 12:59 pm
Have you tried Sox by the Box? I text her my order, and it shows up on my doorstep.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Sep 29 2020, 1:03 pm
Simi’s was very helpful during the lockdown pesach time. I whatsapped what I needed and they sent me pictures and prepared my order for pickup.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries