Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
If you don't want to test, THAT'S FINE!!
Previous  1  2

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 2:44 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
agree.
but sometimes one does need to go out, maybe a doctor visit. therefore masks are a good idea these days if one has a cold, cough or sneezing

definitely

iyar

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 3:28 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
So you were responsible and tested. Enjoy your errands.
But If you hadn't tested, you would have had to assume you were positive and stayed home totally.

Why?
Just because it's not corona, doesn't mean it's okay to spread your germs all over.
I'm not saying you need to quarantine. But wearing a mask isn't a bad idea if you're coughing up a storm, even if you managed to have a different bug infect you.
Staying away from your friends and neighbors when you're sick and not leaving used tissues around was a great idea even before we heard of covid-19.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 4:11 pm
iyar wrote:
Why?
Just because it's not corona, doesn't mean it's okay to spread your germs all over.
I'm not saying you need to quarantine. But wearing a mask isn't a bad idea if you're coughing up a storm, even if you managed to have a different bug infect you.
Staying away from your friends and neighbors when you're sick and not leaving used tissues around was a great idea even before we heard of covid-19.

She said she's still masked. Even if you're not coughing you should be wearing a mask to run errands.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 7:06 pm
Please post the details of your medical degree along with your advice.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 7:27 pm
I spoke to someone today and she shamelessly said that she was out and about with a mask when she had symptoms. She said well I coughed into my mask what's the problem?!!!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics