Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
My house (BP) 14th Ave, off 50th is vibrating from music
Previous  1  2

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:43 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
...and look who’s doing the preaching sista dear

I was just explaining what you meant TMI

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:43 am
Music still going strong here. How about by you OP?

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 1:47 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
Music still going strong here. How about by you OP?

I also have music. It’s called my newborn competing with your simchas bais ha’sheiva (how old my newborn actually is, is for you to guess LOL )
EC, not that I think the 🎶 isn’t letting you sleep Wink but maybe try earplugs- if you own a pair?

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 2:17 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
I also have music. It’s called my newborn competing with your simchas bais ha’sheiva (how old my newborn actually is, is for you to guess LOL )
EC, not that I think the 🎶 isn’t letting you sleep Wink but maybe try earplugs- if you own a pair?

The music already stopped and I’m still here. So you assumed right. Just preach sista Director

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 7:09 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Davening is davening, and dancing is dancing. Which is more important?

Also, its not even possible to SD when dancing. Davening its a little easier.

In my region there was an explicit injunction from the health department not to dance or sing on simchat torah... suppose it also applies to simchat beit ha shoeva...

We are not a red zone currently...

But still, as a precaution, it was advise not to sing or dance together...

What is so hard to understand about this..

Don't those rebbes/rabbis who orgnise simchat beit ha shoeva with singing and dancing care for the lives of their chassidim or followers?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 4:49 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Don't those rebbes/rabbis who orgnise simchat beit ha shoeva with singing and dancing care for the lives of their chassidim or followers?

I disagree with this skewed level of Bitachon, but I think its a case of "if we put out for Hashem, and are as happy on Yontif, as if it were any other year, Hashem will watch over us...."

Theres so many ways to look at this...

Like those breaking the law, throwing tantrums when they get punished (with school closings). Derech Eretz Kadma L Torah...

I wonder if well hear the same tonight.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 5:07 pm
All big simchas bais hashoeva were canceled there are many doing private small ones in there home with to enjoy the Yom Tov. So anyone playing with a keyboard in there sukkah you will hear. Guess what your a Jew hater your not judging anyone favorably, your assuming, and already making a story about it so some people can hate with you!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 5:44 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
All big simchas bais hashoeva were canceled there are many doing private small ones in there home with to enjoy the Yom Tov. So anyone playing with a keyboard in there sukkah you will hear. Guess what your a Jew hater your not judging anyone favorably, your assuming, and already making a story about it so some people can hate with you!!

Git Yuntif to you.
Im a funeral hater.
I have nothing against following the law with small gatherings. I like keyboards/music. Its the thousands singing and dancing together thats a big risk. Theres a difference.
Thank you for the name calling.
Name calling does NOT heal illness.
At least you had Simchas Yom Tov.

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 6:38 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:

This is very mean, and your grammar is lousy.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 9:02 pm
I read about a masked protest tonight at 9pm on 50th & 13th.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 10:06 pm
What's with the protest?
Are the really making on tonight??
With masks or no masks?!?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 10:08 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
What's with the protest?
Are the really making on tonight??
With masks or no masks?!?

https://twitter.com/TheBelaaz/.....?s=08

ExtraCredit

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 10:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Git Yuntif to you.
Im a funeral hater.
I have nothing against following the law with small gatherings. I like keyboards/music. Its the thousands singing and dancing together thats a big risk. Theres a difference.
Thank you for the name calling.
Name calling does NOT heal illness.
At least you had Simchas Yom Tov.

Did the music start at your end yet? Mine didn’t yet but I’m sure it will come soon. Forget covid, what about the people trying to sleep at night?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 10:38 pm
Crown Heights is on tonight covid or not...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 10:42 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Did the music start at your end yet? Mine didn’t yet but I’m sure it will come soon. Forget covid, what about the people trying to sleep at night?

Im very ok with music on Yom Tov. There are advantages and disadvantages that go with living in the center of BP. But, this year, if it spreads illness that fills up hospitals and kills, thats a VERY different story.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries