Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Attention Israeli mamas! Sportsline Stroller- ספורטליין

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 09 2020, 12:57 pm
So I live in America for the time being but all my SILs in e"y told me they have the sports-line pram. Anyone heard of it? Whats it like? is it comparable to the bugaboo?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23I0FhU6Ed8&t=18s and https://www.shilav.co.il/carri.....-line for reference)

Reality

Post Fri, Oct 09 2020, 2:01 pm
It is already Yom Tov in Israel.

katamommy

Post Sat, Oct 10 2020, 2:49 pm
I see it around all the time and it has a premium look! Never tried it out so that's all I can say.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Oct 11 2020, 6:52 am
bump. Anyone else have experience with this? Looking to buy a pram.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 11 2020, 8:31 pm
Reality wrote:
It is already Yom Tov in Israel.

Yep so they'll answer after. No rush Smile

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 11 2020, 8:33 pm
katamommy wrote:
I see it around all the time and it has a premium look! Never tried it out so that's all I can say.

My SIL really like it but if Im anyway in America idk if I should just go with a typical pram like bugaboo or uppababy. But they rave about the sports line...

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 4:34 am
reminds me somewhat of the cybex priam in look.
I wouldn't go by what is fashionable or works for your sil. What do you need in a stroller? Does it need to be small for a small apartment, and therefore also fold small, or be light for lifting out of your car constantly? Think about what you will need it for and then look for the stroller that best matches that description.
Otherwise, like most people I see, they buy the expensive bugaboo etc, then 6 months later are buying city mini or similar as their stroller just isn't practical.

rivkam

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 5:28 am
I've seen a travel stroller and a full size one. My sister in law has the full size one and is very happy with it. It's quite big but they go walking alot so it's good for them. It seems to have an easy fold. I'm not sure more info about it since I never looked into it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 12:48 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
reminds me somewhat of the cybex priam in look.
I wouldn't go by what is fashionable or works for your sil. What do you need in a stroller? Does it need to be small for a small apartment, and therefore also fold small, or be light for lifting out of your car constantly? Think about what you will need it for and then look for the stroller that best matches that description.
Otherwise, like most people I see, they buy the expensive bugaboo etc, then 6 months later are buying city mini or similar as their stroller just isn't practical.

What do people mean when they say "what do I need in a stroller" ?

I like the sleek look of both the bugaboo and uppababy. my baby will be going to my mom for babysitting so ill be putting baby in doona from my car to my parents house. The stroller is for shabbos and going on walks. Thats really all my needs so Im having a hard time deciding!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics