Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
A Plea From a Frum Doctor
Previous  1  2

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 9:04 pm
Fave wrote:
I think every jewish physician wants to get spot in the limelight.

I think every Jewish physician is done with this community who worry more about children’s games like pekelech and dancing than real life issues. Don’t ever underestimate the brilliance of these scientists and the power of statistics. They didn’t get their position with a btl from BMG or from the new seminary. It would take them less than 5 minutes to create an excel spreadsheet to filter out all the repeat testers. They know exactly who has antibodies. How do I know ? The day my antibodies came back positive I got a text from nyc doh and I did my test privately through quest.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 9:30 pm
https://crownheights.info/crow.....ghts/
"We are carefully following the reports regarding our zip code and we are in close contact with the askanim of the Yeshivas that have been shut down in the 9 hotspot zip codes. It is our firm belief that doing more testing and bringing down the positive COVID rate is the only way to keep the community safe and keep Yeshivas open."

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 9:32 pm
Fave wrote:
I think every jewish physician wants to get spot in the limelight.

Or they saw in spring what covid really means and trying to avoid the 2nd round

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 12 2020, 10:04 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I think every Jewish physician is done with this community who worry more about children’s games like pekelech and dancing than real life issues. Don’t ever underestimate the brilliance of these scientists and the power of statistics. They didn’t get their position with a btl from BMG or from the new seminary. It would take them less than 5 minutes to create an excel spreadsheet to filter out all the repeat testers. They know exactly who has antibodies. How do I know ? The day my antibodies came back positive I got a text from nyc doh and I did my test privately through quest.

Excel, huh.

FWIW, Google what happened in the UK with Excel spreadsheets.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 10:13 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
That’s not really true. In our communities people mostly get tested when feeling sick with few exceptions.

I'm confused. Either your agreeing with me, or 'our' communities that youre referencing are not Jewish communities? I'm confused here.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics