Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Joseph levy pediatric GI

jfk92

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 8:58 am
Hi imas
I am basically turning everywhere for help, and I figure there are many ppl on this forum and maybe some mazal and Hashgacha will work. I have a sick 3 month old. I have been schlepping and shlepping to drs. Its a more aggressive type of reflux. Hes on meds that keep being increased or added and its just not helping him. He is so miserable and nothing seems to help him. And I am scared to death he will full out choke.cv. I was told this Dr can help but no appts till dec. Does anyone have any connection. If I could just explain the urgency I am sure hed see my baby. Even an extension to his line or an email address? The secretary basically told me I can keep calling and see if anyone cancels but its unlikely. I still will do this- but looking for a push. If anyone has any tips id appreciate it. I told them its an emergency but the response was that its a specialty office not an emergency center. Sad
Thanks all

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:30 am
REFUAH sheleima. It's so hard. How I wish I could help you.

Dr levy was a malach and saved my sisters life when she was 7 years old, but that was 20 years ago. My parents talk about him with reverence.

I will say a kapitel tehilim this morning for your baby. May everything turn out well soon

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:34 am
Sometimes medical referral people/agencies have relationships and can get you in sooner. Try refuah helpline.

jfk92

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:36 am
Will try that! Thanks everyone

Fabulous

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:47 am
He was also the shaliach for us for 2 of my kids. I waited and davened hard till we got there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics