Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Urgent! Your tfilos are needed now! Young mother critical

meeze

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 4:35 pm
VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Please pray for Chava Leah bas Esther, who just gave birth, and is ill with corona and is anesthetized and breathing in critical condition
please please say Tehillim.
She is a young mother, the first son born to her after 5 years of waiting !!
She does not even know that they had a baby.
She is in such a difficult situation

pass on to groups or to as many people as possible
"כל מי שמתפלל עבור חברו נענה קודם"
Besires toives!

א שִׁיר, לַמַּעֲלוֹת:
אֶשָּׂא עֵינַי, אֶל-הֶהָרִים-- מֵאַיִן, יָבֹא עֶזְרִי.
ב עֶזְרִי, מֵעִם יְהוָה-- עֹשֵׂה, שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ.
ג אַל-יִתֵּן לַמּוֹט רַגְלֶךָ; אַל-יָנוּם, שֹׁמְרֶךָ.
ד הִנֵּה לֹא-יָנוּם, וְלֹא יִישָׁן-- שׁוֹמֵר, יִשְׂרָאֵל.
ה יְהוָה שֹׁמְרֶךָ; יְהוָה צִלְּךָ, עַל-יַד יְמִינֶךָ.
ו יוֹמָם, הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ לֹא-יַכֶּכָּה; וְיָרֵחַ בַּלָּיְלָה.
ז יְהוָה, יִשְׁמָרְךָ מִכָּל-רָע: יִשְׁמֹר, אֶת-נַפְשֶׁךָ.
ח יְהוָה, יִשְׁמָר-צֵאתְךָ וּבוֹאֶךָ-- מֵעַתָּה, וְעַד-עוֹלָם
Please do not be lazy this and pass this message on
Very urgent!!!!!!!!! Anyone who sees the message will do chessed and send the message to five people without breaking the chain! Let them continue to send too!
It is very important

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 4:38 pm
Do you know who this is or are you just passing around a whatsapp? I got this as a whatsapp one day this week so I'm wondering....

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 4:44 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Do you know who this is or are you just passing around a whatsapp? I got this as a whatsapp one day this week so I'm wondering....

Me too. I've gotten it numerous times but without a source

shanie5

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 4:50 pm
Me too. I wish people would at least put a date on them so we know if they are recent.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 4:56 pm
This one is a real person in a still serious situation. I heard her father explaining her status but that was a day or two ago. I have friends who know her family in Eretz Yisroel.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 5:32 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
This one is a real person in a still serious situation. I heard her father explaining her status but that was a day or two ago. I have friends who know her family in Eretz Yisroel.

Can you get an update?

QueensMama

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 5:49 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Davening.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 6:08 pm
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

shanie5

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 6:11 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

Thank you.Will keep her in my tefillos

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 6:56 pm
I'll see... Might be hard because of the time difference and Shabbos coming but davening for besuros tovos.

bestrong1

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 6:56 pm
So sad! But when I read these things I just don't get how could people not take this virus seriously? Yes I understand , everyone is tired of it but so what? Isn't keeping our health the most important thing? I had a very frum rabbi daughter telling me to take off my mask because this virus is fake. I don't get it but people are dying!! And this girl will never wear a mask. Not herself nor her family. I'm sincerely asking for someone to please explain

mp5

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 7:47 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/1908893/as-young-mother-fights-for-her-life-her-zeide-ztl-passes-away-from-the-coronavirus.html

This is a real story but this article was published four days ago. I've been davening and trying to find out how she is since I heard. If anyone has a real update, please share.
שנשמע בשורות טובות

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:09 pm
Her parents are my sisters neighbour. I will try to find out if there are any updates as soon as I can reach my sister .

Dini

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 9:25 pm
bestrong1 wrote:
So sad! But when I read these things I just don't get how could people not take this virus seriously? Yes I understand , everyone is tired of it but so what? Isn't keeping our health the most important thing? I had a very frum rabbi daughter telling me to take off my mask because this virus is fake. I don't get it but people are dying!! And this girl will never wear a mask. Not herself nor her family. I'm sincerely asking for someone to please explain

Who said she didn’t take it seriously?! Masks don’t necessarily help especially if you don’t social distance!

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 11:36 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
Her parents are my sisters neighbour. I will try to find out if there are any updates as soon as I can reach my sister .

is there any update?

WitchKitty

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 12:03 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
is there any update?

Still the same. Crying

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 12:06 pm
Does anybody know this person?

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:14 pm
Still no updates? I’m so anxious

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 10:17 pm
If my memory is not failing me, I started getting the message in the middle of chol hamoed. At first the message said that she had been married 3 years and then 4.

If the message is real I hope she has a refuah sheleima .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed