Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o pregnant with corona

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 8:44 pm
For those of you pregnant and positive during this current uptick how are you doing?

Are your doctor's very concerned?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 8:55 pm
Not answering your question but I had it at 10 weeks back in March and my docs weren’t concerned then

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 8:57 pm
I’m not pregnant, but my dr is concerned

amother
White

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 8:58 pm
im 19 weeks and have it for a few days now. I am so weak its very difficult. We tried to be careful but I think once the children went to school, it was all over Sad. I have a few friends who had it the first wave pregnant and had healthy pregnancies and deliveries. The virus does not appear to cross the placenta. That being said my ob said there has been an increase in second trimester miscarriages that seems to correlate with corona.

SingALong

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 8:59 pm
Had it in March at 32 weeks. Felt terrible but Bh recovered well enough in time before due date. Baby Bh healthy. My dr wasn’t concerned about baby, said reports of pregnant women with corona claimed babies came out healthy.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 9:23 pm
Pretty sure I had it back in March all the way at the beginning of my pregnancy. Was never really sure how long it took to recover because I also began feeling pregnancy symptoms as the COVID symptoms started to wane. Due in a few weeks and iyh everything should go well. I felt very rundown the whole pregnancy but I think it might be due to age more than anything else.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 10:09 pm
Ask your doctor if you should take aspirin for the rest of the pregnancy.

Might be only for moderate to severe corona - but good idea to discuss with your doctor

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Sep 30 2020, 10:44 pm
If your all are interested in participating I saw adds for a study looking for pregnant women who tested positive for corona

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Oct 15 2020, 10:17 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Pretty sure I had it back in March all the way at the beginning of my pregnancy. Was never really sure how long it took to recover because I also began feeling pregnancy symptoms as the COVID symptoms started to wane. Due in a few weeks and iyh everything should go well. I felt very rundown the whole pregnancy but I think it might be due to age more than anything else.

How are you. Hows your baby? I am possibly very early pregnant and I have corona and I'm worried Sad

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 2:45 pm
I am second trimester and possibly my kids had exposure to corona from school. I am feeling run down with back pain. I am terrified. Please help me calm down.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 2:46 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
How are you. Hows your baby? I am possibly very early pregnant and I have corona and I'm worried Sad

Totally healthy BH. Chubby and cute and even cuter since at this moment he’s asleep!

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 2:47 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I am second trimester and possibly my kids had exposure to corona from school. I am feeling run down with back pain. I am terrified. Please help me calm down.

Terror won’t help you. Take care of yourself

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 3:17 pm
I'm pregnant and just getting back to life. got it at 18 weeks and it was HARD. Pretty much flat on my back for close to 3 weeks.
Dr. put me on zpack right away and told me to got on baby aspirin. I was also advised to take all the recommended vitamins, which I did. Midwife told me baby aspirin is a great idea and to stay on until 36 weeks. She said her practice (large practice) is seeing a slight but definite increase in issues close to birth, or at birth, such as preeclampsia, underweight baby, preterm labor, placenta abruptia, postpartum hemorrhaging. Said although no studies has been done, from what the doctors in her group understand, it's all coming from blood clots and placenta issues. Placenta is a vascular organ, and we know that covid is known to strain the vascular system. I had asked midwife about 2nd trimester losses that I've been reading about, and she said they haven't noticed an increase in that. I also asked at what point the mothers with these issues had covid. She said early to mid pregnancy seems to be causing these issues. Those that have it later in pregnancy had less issues.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 4:07 pm
7 months pregnant. I may have had it a few weeks ago but didnt test. Bh feel ttly fine. I lost my sense of smell for two days. (And I was defenitely exposed) my midwife wasnt majorly concerned at all.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 5:06 pm
Did anyone take Tylenol for fever. Any other safe vitamins we can take ( I mean herbal vitamins that are antiviral).

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 5:10 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:

BH everything is ok and baby is healthy!

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 5:46 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
I'm pregnant and just getting back to life. got it at 18 weeks and it was HARD. Pretty much flat on my back for close to 3 weeks.
Dr. put me on zpack right away and told me to got on baby aspirin. I was also advised to take all the recommended vitamins, which I did. Midwife told me baby aspirin is a great idea and to stay on until 36 weeks. She said her practice (large practice) is seeing a slight but definite increase in issues close to birth, or at birth, such as preeclampsia, underweight baby, preterm labor, placenta abruptia, postpartum hemorrhaging. Said although no studies has been done, from what the doctors in her group understand, it's all coming from blood clots and placenta issues. Placenta is a vascular organ, and we know that covid is known to strain the vascular system. I had asked midwife about 2nd trimester losses that I've been reading about, and she said they haven't noticed an increase in that. I also asked at what point the mothers with these issues had covid. She said early to mid pregnancy seems to be causing these issues. Those that have it later in pregnancy had less issues.

I have not had it yet and dr warned me last week to be super careful with mask and social distancing. They are seeing preterm labor at 24+ weeks that are linked to covid in early pregnancy. Not much to do or reason to worry once u have it. Daven and hopefully u will be okay. Not everyone has complications.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics