Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Igud hamosdos l’inyanei corona?
Previous  1  2  3  4

pizza4

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 1:45 pm
I got the notes from my kids school, the form was saying I'm signing over medical care to this company. No way am I signing anything. I don't believe that my kids need to be tested for anything. They aren't sick. The whole to do over testing is sick.
Actually one of my kids is pretty anxious about it, and don't say it's because I gave her anxiety, I put it down pretty simply and said if someone asks you in school to spit for covid test, you can say no I don't want to.
The other day they told me there were police at school. How crazy are things going to get?
Can't kids just be in school and innocently learn and play?

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 2:02 pm
Just to put it out there in many nyc providers get their vaccines from The vfc program for free. They then give to your child they are not allowed to Bill the Medicaid. They are not allowed to charge for an office visit If the only reason you are there is just to get the vaccine. They are only allowed to charge for administration of the vaccine which They got about 20 dollars which is not much but 2 or 3 vaccines given pays for the office nurse for that hour and the rest is profit.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 2:04 pm
pizza4 wrote:
I got the notes from my kids school, the form was saying I'm signing over medical care to this company. No way am I signing anything. I don't believe that my kids need to be tested for anything. They aren't sick. The whole to do over testing is sick.
Actually one of my kids is pretty anxious about it, and don't say it's because I gave her anxiety, I put it down pretty simply and said if someone asks you in school to spit for covid test, you can say no I don't want to.
The other day they told me there were police at school. How crazy are things going to get?
Can't kids just be in school and innocently learn and play?

Not to derail this thread but when this horror (of police in schools) was raised regarding inner city or majority minority schools, I didn't see much sympathy.

All I heard was don't do crime, and there won't be a law enforcement problem.

I guess if the shoe fits...

Dini

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 2:30 pm
they don't need every parent to sign so if you recently had covid, don't sign just in case some old cells are still present.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics