Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1  2  3 117  118  119 216  217  218  Next

Siriusly?

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 6:03 am
Ima Piano wrote:
1-2x a week

Do you have a cleaning lady

Not regularly but I borrow my sil’s once in a while.

What’s the longest time period you’ve had hiccups for?

ChanieMommy

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 6:08 am
Siriusly? wrote:
Not regularly but I borrow my sil’s once in a while.

What’s the longest time period you’ve had hiccups for?

One minute or so...

I have efficient ways of relaxing my diaphragm.

Do you like opera?

Siriusly?

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 6:24 am
ChanieMommy wrote:
One minute or so...

I have efficient ways of relaxing my diaphragm.

Do you like opera?

I don’t particularly enjoy listening, but I appreciate the talent of people who do it well.

Can you share diaphragm relaxation techniques? I know someone who has had hiccups with no more than a few half-hour breaks for the past almost four days now. Apparently it’s a symptom/side effect of corona. They’re really suffering.

ChanieMommy

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 7:03 am
Siriusly? wrote:
I don’t particularly enjoy listening, but I appreciate the talent of people who do it well.

Can you share diaphragm relaxation techniques? I know someone who has had hiccups with no more than a few half-hour breaks for the past almost four days now. Apparently it’s a symptom/side effect of corona. They’re really suffering.

If it's a symptom of Corona, because it attacked a nerve or something like this, I don't know if I can help...

What I do is I hold my nose, but not enirely, and expire slowly through my nose, trying to relax the diaphragm.

Another technique that works well, but I don't know if I can describe it without showing it, is to try and drink some water from the wrong side of the glass, with the head bent down...
You bend the head down, take a glass of water, with the opening over your chin, and try to drink from the opposite side from which you drink normally...

I whish them refua shlema...

What will you serve for Friday evening?

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 8:30 am
My teacher taught us the drinking water from opposite side of glass, plus closing your ears with a finger at the same time. It’s definitely an odd sight but works every time without fail.
Friday evening we eat challah, various dips, salmon and gefilta fish, chicken soup, meat, kugel and dessert if anyone still has room.
How’s the weather where you live?

Genius

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 8:33 am
Rain rain go away.

Are you hungry?

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 8:35 am
Genius wrote:
Rain rain go away.

Are too hungry?

Not very and still before breakfast
What do you still need to do for Shabbos?

Genius

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 8:48 am
Everything.
Your kids home?

Cheshire cat

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 10:38 am
No. We're in the yellow zone.

But I see the writing on the wall... it's a matter of time before the school shuts down.

Do you do any form of exercise throughout the week?

dankbar

Post Fri, Oct 16 2020, 2:15 pm
Is eating a form of excercise?

ChanieMommy

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 12:26 pm
dankbar wrote:
Is eating a form of excercise?

No, except if you eat and walk, but I suppose you would consider this "ha ochel be shuk domeh le kelev"

Do you think it hapens more often that idiots mock nerds or that nerds mock idiots?

dankbar

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:06 pm
First, I need a lesson to know the difference, then I can answer.

Don't judge if you see someone eating in makolet, maybe they are diabetic & their blood sugar dropped.

Also you are insulting someone's pet

What are you doing tonight?

ChanieMommy

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:09 pm
dankbar wrote:
First, I need a lesson to know the difference, then I can answer.

Don't judge if you see someone eating in makolet, maybe they are diabetic & their blood sugar dropped.

Also you are insulting someone's pet

What are you doing tonight?

But you didn't answer my question:

What happens more often, in your opinion: that idiots mock nerds or that nerds mock idiots?

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:40 pm
ChanieMommy wrote:

What happens more often, in your opinion: that idiots mock nerds or that nerds mock idiots?

Definitely that idiots mock nerds. Nerds don’t mock. They are just nerds and often proud of it. Idiots are idiots so it makes sense they want to be cool and mock nerds.
Why on earth are you asking such a nerdy idiotic question?

ChanieMommy

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:45 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Definitely that idiots mock nerds. Nerds don’t mock. They are just nerds and often proud of it. Idiots are idiots so it makes sense they want to be cool and mock nerds.
Why on earth are you asking such a nerdy question, idiot?

I had the impression that people with low education or intellectual capacities tend to mock people who talk about things they don't understand, while people who have an education and intellectual capacities tend to be very patient and generous with people who don't...

Also, there is a moral or ethical issue that people who lack education or intellectual capacities should not be mocked for it... while idiots don't have such scruples...

Do you like mocking nerds?

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:46 pm
ChanieMommy wrote:
I had the impression that people with low education or intellectual capacities tend to mock people who talk about things they don't understand, while people who have an education and intellectual capacities tend to be very patient and generous with people who don't...

Also, there is a moral or ethical issue that people who lack education or intellectual capacities should not be mocked for it... while idiots don't have such scruples...

I edited my post but you quoted me too fast. I decided there’s no way an intelligent woman like you is an idiot. Nerd maybe...

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:48 pm
ChanieMommy wrote:

So you agree with my answer that idiots mock nerds and not vice versa.
Lol! Now that new question was tricky! No! I don’t mock nerds, nor do I mock idiots. Don’t you see I’m not mocking you?

dankbar

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 6:31 pm
ChanieMommy wrote:

Idk the definition. The difference. Define.

Cheshire cat

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 6:33 pm
Or, should we rephrase it as a question:

Do you consider yourself a nerd?

ExtraCredit

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 6:42 pm
Cheshire cat wrote:
Or, should we rephrase it as a question:

Do you consider yourself a nerd?

I do, but not an idiot.
Do you consider yourself an idiot?
Page 118 of 218   Previous  1  2  3 117  118  119 216  217  218  Next Recent Topics