Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Is it true that UK is turning into a red country?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:12 pm
I've heard from a few people that Israel will be turning it into a red country on Thursday, meaning that any returning citizens or students who fly after that will need to quarantine for two weeks. However, I don't see this update anywhere on the web and it's still showing as a green country on the Health Minisry's website.

Where can I find out if it is accurate that the UK will be turning into a red country?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:16 pm
good question...

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:23 pm
Yes. On Thursday it will become a red country😁
So quickly get to Israel before then😁😁

caza

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 5:24 pm
Yes England is turning red overnight 22-23.
My cousin was planning to visit and she just sent me a whatapp with the details.

*חו"ל מהודר - עדכון מדינות ירוקות/אדומות*

*מדינות אדומות שמקבלות ישראלים*
🔴🔴🔴
+ ארה"ב.
+ מקסיקו.
+ ברזיל.
+ טורקיה.
+ בילרוסיה.
+ אוקראינה - נדרש בדיקת קורונה.
+ קרואטיה - נדרש בדיקת קורונה 48 ש'

*מדינות ירוקות שמקבלות ישראלים*
🟢🟢🟢
+ יוון - נדרש בדיקת קורונה 72 ש' והקצאת כניסה.
+ סרביה.

*מדינות ירקות שיהפכו לאדומות בלילה שבין 22-23.10* ⭕⭕⭕
+ בריטניה - נדרש בידוד בבריטניה.
+ בולגריה - נדרש בדיקת קורונה 72 ש'

*הערה:*
ישנם מדינות בדרום אמריקה וביבשת אפריקה שמכניסות ישראלים, נדרש לבדוק תנאי הכניסה.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LgPf.....eMIar

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 7:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I've heard from a few people that Israel will be turning it into a red country on Thursday, meaning that any returning citizens or students who fly after that will need to quarantine for two weeks. However, I don't see this update anywhere on the web and it's still showing as a green country on the Health Minisry's website.

Where can I find out if it is accurate that the UK will be turning into a red country?
Which one? I have heard no such thing about israel and I live here. We have red cities but the whole country? I dont think so.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 7:55 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Which one? I have heard no such thing about israel and I live here. We have red cities but the whole country? I dont think so.

Sorry for not being clear. I was asking if the UK will be added to Israel's list of red countries.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 7:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sorry for not being clear. I was asking if the UK will be added to Israel's list of red countries.
Ah. I guess the fact that its 3 am and Im not sleeping has something to do with why I didnt understand your question Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions