Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/o are u losing your emuna chachomim

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 9:01 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
As an avid reader and researcher of Jewish history, there is so much about all that is going on now, with all the different ideas, leaders (lack of proper leadership) and followers, are so specifically parallel to both pre churban times. It is really eye opening and frightening.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and this post really freaked me out.
Do u think that American Jewry are in danger??? If history repeats itself, and there are so many things that resemble pre churban or Europe pre war, what are we supposed to do? Pack our bags and run?? And besides where is it safe now? The entire world is not safe in my opinion. And yes perhaps israel might be safer at the moment, but we never know when the middle eastern conflict will arise again and put israel in danger as well. So what are we as a nation can do? I’m really stressing out from this.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 9:09 pm
Welcome to the world. Everyone is worrying about this. We can daven and get affairs in order to move to israel. Assuming it will be safer there then the US
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics