Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Longevity of lace

chanieb324

Post Sat, Oct 17 2020, 10:29 pm
I'm in the market for a new sheitel and considering a lace front. What brand do you recommend and what has been your experience with the durability? I would probably only wear it on shabbos/special events so it wouldn't take the abuse of everyday usage.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:00 am
I just got my first lace top and already regretting it a bit, I feel like I must be so gentle with it because it's so delicate.
Lace front may be different though.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:12 am
I didn't get a lace top, personally I felt uncomfortable as they look too natural, I want to look like I am a married woman; I am married many years and not clueless in terms of fashion and design, and I myself have not been sure if other women are covering or not...I didn't want that confusion, why would I want to look single? but that's just my opinion for myself, everyone should ask their own questions....
I got a regular sheital with a lace front, it has a nice soft front and feels very durable. I was just told by a sheital lady not to run my fingers under the lace part or pull it from underneath, which is fine...
I got a kiki and the hair is stunning

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:21 am
I was just watching a sheitel macher in Instagram and she was saying they need to be repaired at least every 6 months which is an added expense besides having to be very gentle with the wig to begin with.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:33 am
Eva and Chloe 8 months and loving it. It’s so light on the head and natural. I’m buying another one now cuz my wigs without the lace top look bad now lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels