Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Rav Sternbuch: Pikuach Nefesh - stay away from one another
Previous  1  2

ora_43

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 4:32 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
Uch, Im so sick hearing of more rabbis coming out now with what to do. We are already 8 months into this, and many people kept SD, and still got sick. So now what?? Go live in a cage on a remote island?

Maybe the virus works differently in Israel than wherever you live, but here, the communities that more or less keep regulations have had much lower rates of transmission, hospitalization, and death than those that don't.

And no remote islands needed. Just moving gatherings outdoors, moving work and school to home where possible, staying home if sick or exposed to the virus, and wearing a mask.

ChanieMommy

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:13 am
ora_43 wrote:
Maybe the virus works differently in Israel than wherever you live, but here, the communities that more or less keep regulations have had much lower rates of transmission, hospitalization, and death than those that don't.

And no remote islands needed. Just moving gatherings outdoors, moving work and school to home where possible, staying home if sick or exposed to the virus, and wearing a mask.

Well said...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:20 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
OP, if you're already posting (old) YWN articles why didnt you post this oe
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

Feel free to post it...

I would not post this article, because I am not sure, about the things published in the name of Rav Kanievsky, what he really said and intended and what was interpreted misquoted, or decided by him with insufficiant information available...

Remember around Purim-time, where he was first tricked into saying that the chadorim should stay open, and a few days later he said the contrary, probably after receiving a more complete briefing about the disease we are dealing with?

by the way: I wish him a refuah shlema...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics