Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How to cover hair in school- first real job!
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 2:23 am
I think you can get used to the sheitel all day, but if you need more comfort, I would choose pretty hats; not berets, chenilles or snoods. The former is comfortable, elegant, and generally covers all of the hair (which I think Lubavitch is generally makpid about).

imaima

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 2:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
K I figured!! Just double checking. But what do women do when its a rainy day? Just wear their sheital and let it get wet and frizzy?

(I just got married so im ttly new to all this! my mother doesnt cover her hair so I cant ask her)

Umbrella?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:28 am
When you said chassidish I thought you meant something different. An OOT Chabad school? You can wear anything! It’s chilled (in a good way).

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:10 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
When you said chassidish I thought you meant something different. An OOT Chabad school? You can wear anything! It’s chilled (in a good way).

Right. You'll probably be good with anything a little more dressy than a chenille/snood. But would probably start off the first couple of days with a wig and see.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics