Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Hisachdus Slam Jewish Protestors.
Previous  1  2

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 11:11 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I can't help but wonder what the part of the weddding where people extended their mazel tov wishes was supposed to look.

In and out. Wishing Mazel tov and going out. What so hard to understand? It’s only interesting to slam satmar apparently. They did have a plan to make this wedding safe.

And I don’t see any issue with posting invitations. He’s allowed to publicize about the wedding at least so much if he wasn’t planning to let everyone attend.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 11:21 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
So since he clearly ‘loves’ the chassidish community, you’re essentially inviting his mesira.

SAYS WHO????????????????

I hate Moster like I hate Covid, maybe more! Hes an enemy from within.

If anyone can prove that Moster’s intentions are to save lives, rather than to smear the frum community, Id be on Moster’s side. But because hes been another Sharpton-style publicity hungry rabble rouser over the years, looking to incite hatred of the frum community, I doubt it.

But, I think that when were burying Tzaddikim every day, from a highly contagious fatal illness, its NOT a time to make big weddings.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 12:51 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I hate Moster like I hate Covid, maybe more! Hes an enemy from within.

I like turtles.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:08 pm
imasoftov wrote:
I like turtles.

Your point?

imasoftov

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 1:43 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Your point?
"As usual, the face of Emmanuel Goldstein, the Enemy of the People, had flashed on to the screen. There were hisses here and there among the audience. The little sandy-haired woman gave a squeak of mingled fear and disgust. Goldstein was the renegade and backslider who once, long ago (how long ago, nobody quite remembered), had been one of the leading figures of the Party, almost on a level with Big Brother himself, and then had engaged in counter-revolutionary activities, had been condemned to death, and had mysteriously escaped and disappeared. The programmes of the Two Minutes Hate varied from day to day, but there was none in which Goldstein was not the principal figure. He was the primal traitor, the earliest defiler of the Party’s purity. All subsequent crimes against the Party, all treacheries, acts of sabotage, heresies, deviations, sprang directly out of his teaching. Somewhere or other he was still alive and hatching his conspiracies: perhaps somewhere beyond the sea, under the protection of his foreign paymasters, perhaps even—so it was occasionally rumoured—in some hiding place in Oceania itself."

George Orwell, "1984"

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 8:12 pm
As a public service, can someone interpret imasoftov's posts so that I get a connection to the topic at hand?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics